New member

  • kuberaj@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
      Just starting in here (new member), so here's my initial e-mail. Looking for
      a 60-ish BOBish road bike, commute-worthy. Don't know how to display current
      messages, do they all come by e-mail to me? Or do I have to sign in directly
      through Yahoo?

      Thanks.

      Joe Kubera

    • jef
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2004
        kuberaj@... kuberaj@... wrote:

        >Just starting in here (new member), so here's my initial e-mail.
        Looking for
        >a 60-ish BOBish road bike, commute-worthy. Don't know how to display
        current
        >messages, do they all come by e-mail to me? Or do I have to sign in
        directly
        >through Yahoo?

        Best thing to do is go to the yahoo groups site.
        You can search the group archive from there.
        Beyond that, just hang out and watch the emails pour in.

        jef