54cm Specialized Allez Road Bike '94 - $300 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 4:27 AM
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      54cm Specialized Allez Road Bike '94 - $300 (mill valley)

      Reply to: anon-41235014@...
      Date: 2004-09-01, 9:46PM PDT

      1994 Specialized Allez steel frame (purchased new in '95 but I believe it is
      a '94 bike). Mixed Campy components, mostly mid-level. Seat tube 54cm center to
      center. Top tube 56cm center to center. 8 speed cassette w/ double crankset.
      Good condition. If you would like to check it out, the easiest spot would be
      where I work at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito (very close to the
      Golden Gate Bridge)

      http://www.craigslist.org/nby/bik/41235014.html