Raliegh competition with Campagnolo parts - $100 (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2004
      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Raliegh competition with Campagnolo parts - $100 (san jose south)

      Reply to: stephen_malm@...
      Date: 2004-09-01, 9:22PM PDT

      This is a collectible Raleigh Competition GS 10-speed bicycle that I bought in
      ~1980. This bike has been hanging in my garage for ages, and should go to
      someone that would appreciate a classic.

      This bike was ~$500.00 when I purchased it new -- it is extremely light and
      would require minimal effort to be back in service.

      This is a bargain for the serious cyclist with an appreciation for a classic
      frame. ALL the parts are ORIGINAL!!!

      http://www.craigslist.org/sby/bik/41214800.html