1974, Schwinn, Paramount track, red, pics, 59cm, B/O (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      1974, Schwinn, Paramount track, red, pics, 59cm, B/O (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      1974 Schwinn Paramount Track Bike (NE Mpls)

      Reply to:sale-pffue-1198651658@...
      Date: 2009-05-31, 6:10PM CDT

      I'm trying to sell this bike in a pre-moving purge. It's a gorgeous ride and deserves to see some time on the track, pavement, or on display, rather than being boxed-up as it has been the last couple of years. So...here's the specs. The Reynolds 531 steel frame is in excellent condition--no dents. The bike has been repainted red from its original color of opaque green (there are a few small spots where paint has flaked off where you can see the original color). It does not have all original sticker decals. It has beautiful Nervex lugs (not chrome) and Campagnolo drop outs (chrome). Wheels are sew-ups (worn but still hold air) with aluminum Araya rims. Campy Record Track Grupo is original as far as I can tell (vintage at least) and includes the following components: bottom bracket, pedals, crankset, headset, and hubs. The saddle is a Concor San Marcos with Campy seat post. The bike does not have bars or bar stem, but I will try to get something on it in the next day or two so it can be ridden. Top tube: 57 cm, Seat tube: 59 cm. Contact me if interested to see the bike and/or make an offer.
      Thanks,
      Paul

      Location: NE Mpls

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bik/1198651658.html