58cm Specialized Sequoia

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2002
      Is it just me or are these things crawling out of the woodwork? A big
      (60cm+) Sequoia just ended on eBay with no bids starting at $150. I'd be
      all over this one, but I'm bike poor right now.

      Passing it along (it's not mine, contact the seller).

      ----------------------

      58cm Specialized Sequoia - Sport Touring (photos) - $175

      Reply to: anon-5748824@...
      Date: Tue Sep 17 11:04:29 2002

      Hi,

      I have a "Specialized Sequoia" that has been very very good to me. Recently
      bought another bike and want to pass this one on to a new rider. Its justs
      needs pedals and someone to warm the seat!

      Some Specs:
      - CrMo Double Butted Tubing
      - Campagnolo Mirage equiped
      - 58cm
      - Sport touring bike
      - triple water bottle bosses
      - front and rear panier bosses
      - triple crank with 7 gears in the rear
      - color: dark grey/green
      - fun bike for a quick ride or a longer haul

      Here Is The Bike <http://members.directvinternet.com/pmarko/index.html>

      Drop me an email to purchase and be on your way to fun
      and better health,

      paul