MOUNTAIN BIKES 4 SALE CORRECT LINK

  • James Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2002
      THIS IS THE CORRECT LINK

      WHAT'S UP EVERYBODY? I AM A COLLEGE STUDENT AND I HAVE TO USE A BIKE
      TO GET AROUND CAMPUS. I KNOW A GOOD ONLINE SITE THAT HAS PLENTY OF
      BIKES FOR SALE. THE SITE IS HTTP://WWW.WORLDWIDERETAIL.NET ITS VERY
      NEW,SO THEY HAVE LOW PRICES, I THINK EVERYBODY SHOULD TAKE ADVANTAGE
      OF IT. IF U GUYS HAVE ANY QUESTIONS,COMMENTS, OR CONCERNS, U CAN E-
      MAIL ME AT
      STUDMAN316@...