1998, Waterford, X-11 Cross Frameset, lunar gold, pics, 50cm, $550 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2009
      1998, Waterford, X-11 Cross Frameset, lunar gold, pics, 50cm, $550 (craigslist / Seattle)

      Waterford X11 'Cross Frame 55cm - $550 (Eastside)

      Reply to: sale-xahqm-1100532949@...
      Date: 2009-03-31, 7:58AM PDT

      55 cm Waterford X11 Cyclocross Frame & Fork

      $550

      Frame is made of Reynolds 531 tubing, it is circa 1998. The seattube is 50 cm, center-center, top tube is 55 cm, center-center. 130mm rear spacing. I had it repainted by Waterford 2 years ago, it is “Lunar Gold,” which is a metallic light bronze color. There are some spots where paint has chipped off, due to dropping the chain during a few cyclocross races. It takes cantilever brakes, of course. It has eyelets for fenders, front and rear, so would make a super-smooth commuter rig. Includes dura ace headset and salsa stem. Uses a 27.2 seatpost, which is not included. If you’re reading this, you probably know these frames are pretty rare. Here’s a bunch of pictures taken on March 30, 2009.

      Local cash buyers only. Email me thru craigs, I’m home most of the week. I live on the eastside, near Evergreen hospital.

      Thanks!

      Location: Eastside

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/1100532949.html