Centurion, Ironman Dave Scott, purple/yellow, pics, 24.5", $165 (craigslist / Tampa)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Centurion, Ironman Dave Scott, purple/yellow, pics, 24.5", $165 (craigslist / Tampa)

      Vintage Road Bike Centurion Ironman - $165 (St. Petersburg)

      Reply to: sale-wjzah-1098809949@...
      Date: 2009-03-30, 10:27AM EDT

      From a local estate clean out here we have a nice vintage road bike Centurion Iron Man Steve Scott edition. Large frame about 24.5 inch frame stand over is about 34 inches. Has all Shimano 105 series components has race bars needs a good cleaning and seat..

      Couldn't see if the tires would hold air because it has those funny fillers that need an adapter..

      Overall condition is very good would make a nice fixed gear bike or vinatage cruiser...

      Asking $165 obo..

      Located in St. Pete near cresent lake.. email me here to come see it...

      Location: St. Petersburg

      http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/bik/1098809949.html