Just Testing the Waters ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      BOBish List,

      Here is a guy selling some Trek 520 frames. I'm just sending this to test
      the new BOBish Bikes For Sale List that has moved over to Yahoo!Groups
      since ListBot will be no more on Monday. Half of the list has migrated
      already and I'll have the other half moved tomorrow (I can only move 100 a
      day to keep from having to go through the anti-SPAM police on Yahoo!).
      So, hopefully some of you will receive this from both list addresses (if
      you don't, you are probably in the second group and will be included
      tomorrow night).

      Thanks for your patience while we move to the new list server.

      Keeper of the BOBish Bikes For Sale List
      bhufford@...