1989, Bridgestone, RB-2, red/white, pics, 48cm, $500 (craigslist / Ft. Collins)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      1989, Bridgestone, RB-2, red/white, pics, 48cm, $500 (craigslist / Ft. Collins)

      MINT 1989 Bridgestone RB2 Road Bicycle Vintage Lugged Bike Fixie? 48cm - $500 (Think Green Ride a Bike! Golden Colorado)

      Reply to: sale-5h6zx-1058177913@...
      Date: 2009-03-03, 7:07AM MST

      rb2
      Super Sweet Vintage Lugged Steel BRIDGESTONE RB2 Road Bike, Stylish, Mint, Rebuilt, and Dialed $500
      This is a Mint Vintage BRIDGESTONE RB2 ( Racing Bike Series) 14 speed Road Bike. From My research I Think Bike is from 1989. These Vintage BRIDGESTONE RB2 Bikes are praised for there Quality Construction and Design. The Bike is made of EX 4130 Triple Butted ChromeMoly Steel Tubes, frame size is 48cm BB Center to top of top bar. or 46.5cm center to center. with a 29 " stand over. This is a Small Bike Fits some one 4'6" to 5'6" I think. This is the smallest Road bike I have seen. Super Sweet Original Parts and Paint. The Bike has Been Totally Rebuilt and Tuned to the T. Rides Real Smooth Like it was Born Yesterday. Vintage Japanese Steel Road Bike Smooth Ridding with Style. This It would Be a sacrifice But this Vintage Lugged frame Also has Sloping Rear Drop Oust that are Good For Fixed gear Conversions.

      Sakae Bars, Stem, and Seat Post. SR SP200 Pedals

      Shimano EXAGE Sport Brakes and SLR EXAGE Sport Levers. The original EXAGE Sport Stickers That Cover Cable stop nut are included, Just weren't on for the photos.

      Shimano LX Sport Shifter and Derailuers. Shimano BioSpace Chainrings

      BRIDGESTONE RB2 ( Racing Bike Series) Synergy Racing.

      Wolber GTX 700 Wheels with Shimano EXAGE Sport Hubs, and of Course 700x 25c Bridgestone tires. Pretty Sure the seat is the only thing that is not Original to the Bike.

      There She Is, One Sweet Mint Vintage Japanese Steel Road Bike! Yours for $500
      Please Set an Appointment. Cash Only! Call 303-832-7942 or 407-257-5581 I have Basket For $20 & up and Bells and Horns $6 & up
      My internet may be out, Please Call with Questions, Here are the Directions
      From Denver: Take Hwy 6 or Hwy 58 to Golden Colorado
      @6/58/93 Junction take Hwy 93 towards Boulder,
      Take the First Left after the 3rd Traffic Light
      onto Pine Ridge Rd, Follow up around the
      bend & turn left on Pine Ridge Dr,
      4th House on da Right
      From Boulder: Take Hwy 93 south, Right
      after the last hill going into Golden
      turn right onto Pine ridge rd. Follow up around the
      bend & turn left on Pine Ridge Dr,
      4th House on da Right
      Please Enjoy My Bikes. They are rebuilt Working pieces of History Rebuilt to last another 50 years. I also Rebuild your Old Bike or have Parts to keep it on the road or to Pimp it out. If you have any Questions Email Me or call 303-832-7942 or 407-257-5581. Lux Low / LuxuryLowrider.Com Specializes in Full Antique Bicycle Restoration, Recycling and Preserving history and Fun.

      Location: Think Green Ride a Bike! Golden Colorado

      http://fortcollins.craigslist.org/bik/1058177913.html