Miyata, 710, blue/gold, pics, large, $150 (craigslist / Norfolk)

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009
      Miyata, 710, blue/gold, pics, large, $150 (craigslist / Norfolk)

      Vintage Miyata SevenTen 710 Road Bike - $150 (Virginia Beach)

      Reply to: sale-1055823523@...
      Date: 2009-03-01, 4:25PM EST

      I am finally selling my favorite road bike. I just don't ever have any time to ride it. Everything on it works perfectly, no issues.
      $150 OBO

      Location: Virginia Beach

      http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/1055823523.html