Wooly Warm (Rivendell) wool bike vest, size L, worn twice

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2002
      Just passing it along (from craigslist.org) ...

      --------------------------------

      Wooly Warm (Rivendell) wool bike vest, size L, worn twice,

      Reply to: anon-5631256@...
      Date: Tue Sep 10 12:13:01 2002

      Wooly Warm (Rivendell) wool bike vest, size L, worn twice -- $40

      OK-- if you clicked on this, then you probably know what this is. I wore
      it twice (not even for a ride) and it's cool but it's just not working for
      me -- a little too scrathy, maybe?

      It cost $65 new so $40 seems like a good price, especially when there's no
      tax or shipping....

      To see a picture and find more information:

      http://woolywarm.com/925-933-7304/product.php?p=2

      if interested, please call me at 415 377 1306---