Schwinn, Peloton, 58cm, $500 (craigslist / Sacramento)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      Schwinn, Peloton, 58cm, $500 (craigslist / Sacramento)

      Not mine ...

      Schwinn Peloton (Fairfield)

      Reply to: sale-1018172761@... [?]
      Date: 2009-02-02, 3:05PM PST

      Schwinn Peloton with columbus tubing 58cm frame. It is very light and fast (14 speed). It has new tires and is a really nice bike but is to tall for me to keep. I am having trouble posting pictures so please contact me if you want to see pictures. Asking $500.

      707-372-8286

      Location: Fairfield

      http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/1018172761.html