New Dura Ace 7400 Series Compotents For Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2009
      New Dura Ace 7400 Series Compotents For Sale<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/bik/1019353023.html>
      I am seller charles Nighbor
      Walnut Creek, CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > east bay > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      New Dura Ace 7400 Series Compotents For Sale - $1 (walnut creek)

      Reply to: sale-1019353023@... [?]
      Date: 2009-02-03, 11:58AM PST

      I have the following New Dura Ace 7400 Series Compotents For Sale
      1.Dura Ace Seat Post Model SP- A type 27.0mm dia $125.00
      2.Shimano Clipless Pedals Model PD-7401 BC 9/16'' x 20 Similar to older Lok Pedals $95
      3. Dura Ace Bottom Bracket Set Model BB-7400 Italian double $95.00
      4 Dura Ace Head Set Model HP_740 26.4mm $125
      5.Dura Ace Front Derailleur Model FD-7400 Clamp on $95
      6.Dura Ace Hyperglide Cassette Sprockets 8 speed 13T thru 23T with spacers $85
      7.Dura Ace Used Rear Derailluer Series 7400 8 speed (I need to verify) Excellent condition $85
      8.Dura Ace Areo Brake lever with cables and gray housing Model BL-7402 $175
      I have other dura Ace items for sale Ask
      Reasonable offers replyed too
      Photos on request

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests