Fwd: Vintage Immaculate Battaglin Racing Cycle - $1000 Pittsburg

  • John Mark Kasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2009
      beaut. forwarding to bobish guys.

      2009/2/2 Zach Ennis <zachary.ennis@...>

      > http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/bik/1017301849.html

      Vintage Immaculate Battaglin Racing Cycle - $1000 (Greentree)
      ------------------------------
      Reply to: sale-1017301849@...<sale-1017301849@...?subject=Vintage%20Immaculate%20Battaglin%20Racing%20Cycle%20-%20$1000%20%28Greentree%29>
      [? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
      Date: 2009-02-02, 9:47AM EST

      What you are looking at is a once in a lifetime deal. I was fortunate
      enough to pick this full Italian road racing bike up last summer from a
      gentleman that had it garaged for 15 years. The bike has been tuned up over
      the past month and has had a new set of tubular tires installed. It is a
      58cm frame with no rusting and I've sprayed JP Weigle Frame Saver in the
      tubing. This is sure to be a head turner and will make your buddies jealous
      on those Sunday morning rides.

      Other specifics:
      - I've installed a new seat (Selle San Marco Regal) and have the original
      Selle Turbo seat;
      - Full Campagnolo brakes, cranks, gears, shifters, derailleur, etc.;
      - Frame is Columbus tubing;
      - New Vittoria Corsa CR tubular tires;
      - New Campy handle bar wraps;
      - Shimano clipless pedals.

      I am opening bidding at $1,000 or best offer. I can send more photos upon
      request - Craigslist only lets me post 4. Call Eric at 412-335-3160.

      - Location: Greentree
      - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
      interests