Fwd: Vintage Immaculate Battaglin Racing Cycle - $1000 Pittsburg
- beaut. forwarding to bobish guys.
2009/2/2 Zach Ennis <zachary.ennis@...>
Reply to: sale-1017301849@...<sale-1017301849@...?subject=Vintage%20Immaculate%20Battaglin%20Racing%20Cycle%20-%20$1000%20%28Greentree%29>
Date: 2009-02-02, 9:47AM EST
What you are looking at is a once in a lifetime deal. I was fortunate
enough to pick this full Italian road racing bike up last summer from a
gentleman that had it garaged for 15 years. The bike has been tuned up over
the past month and has had a new set of tubular tires installed. It is a
58cm frame with no rusting and I've sprayed JP Weigle Frame Saver in the
tubing. This is sure to be a head turner and will make your buddies jealous
on those Sunday morning rides.
- I've installed a new seat (Selle San Marco Regal) and have the original
Selle Turbo seat;
- Full Campagnolo brakes, cranks, gears, shifters, derailleur, etc.;
- Frame is Columbus tubing;
- New Vittoria Corsa CR tubular tires;
- New Campy handle bar wraps;
- Shimano clipless pedals.
I am opening bidding at $1,000 or best offer. I can send more photos upon
request - Craigslist only lets me post 4. Call Eric at 412-335-3160.
- Location: Greentree
- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]