'70s, Schwinn, Sports Tourer, orange, pics, 20", $75 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      '70s, Schwinn, Sports Tourer, orange, pics, 20", $75 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Schwinn Sports Tourer Vintage - $75 (Santa Monica)

      Reply to: see below
      Date: 2009-01-31, 2:09PM PST

      I'm selling my schwinn sports tourer. the frame is solid and strong. i'm not selling the head light and generator. bar end shifters work perfectly and the bike is a very comfortable ride. needs front and rear tubes.
      asking for $75. call me or email.
      thanks.
      -seth-
      310 829 9317