'80s, Specialized, Sequoia, blue, pic, 70cm, $325 (craigslist / New York)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      '80s, Specialized, Sequoia, blue, pic, 70cm, $325 (craigslist / New York)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Specialized Sequoia Light Weigh 18 Speed Touring Bike Huge Frame 70CM - $325 (Brooklyn)

      Reply to: sale-1012090233@... [?]
      Date: 2009-01-28, 11:38PM EST

      Good for 6 Ft. 4" or Taller, Mint condition, tuned, greased, new tires and tubes ready to ride with a 70 CM frame. Call Chris (347) 404-3675 I can deliver to you for free. Please leave a number if you email me homelessbikes@...

      Location: Brooklyn

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bik/1012090233.html