SURLY Cross Check bicycle frame - $250

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Again from craigslist.org. Just passing it along ... (contact the
      seller)

      -------------------------

      SURLY Cross Check bicycle frame - $250

      Reply to: see below
      Date: Mon Sep 9 09:20:45 2002

      A deep red Surly Cross check frame, brand new, 58cm size. Perfect for
      building a touring bike or quality road bike. I baught it hoping to build
      my dream bike for the road but ran out of time and had to get another bike
      for a touring expidition from san francisco to florida. So I need to sell
      it in the next week before I leave. Asking 250 for a brand spanking new
      frame. Retails for $420

      Specs can be found at : http://www.surlybikes.com/
      in the frames crosscheck section
      Please call if interested