BRIDGESTONE MB ZIP 0 FRAME nice - $100

  • bhufford@basspro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2002
      Saw this on craigslist.org

      Not sure if the seller is auctioning this off or what ... (not mine --
      contact them).

      -----------------------------

      BRIDGESTONE MB ZIP 0 FRAME nice - $100

      Reply to: rfgarcia@...
      Date: Mon Sep 9 12:22:26 2002

      I have a pearl white Bridgestone MB zip bike frame in good condition
      It's been sitting in storage and I have no time to build it at this time.
      So my lost is your gain.
      This bike I was told was used once in a tour race by the official
      Bridgestone team who at one time had a building in San Leandro.
      Thanks

      I believe it is 16.5" size I will update later today with all info
      It is going to the highest offer