1998 60cm Sampson Kalispell Titanium road bike

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      1998 60cm Sampson Kalispell Titanium road bikeHow collectable? Anyone know
      <http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/974955408.html>
      Cheers CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > south bay > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1998 60cm Sampson Kalispell Titanium road bike - $900

      Reply to: sale-974955408@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-30, 4:38PM PST

      I am selling a 60ck Sampson Titanium road bike that belonged to my father. The bike was bought and built up brand new in 1998 and has about two thousand miles on it, meaning it is in very good shape. The bike has never seen a crash, the only scuffs are on the hoods from setting the bike down. This is a rather rare and collectible frame and was hand welded by Raleigh in England. The fork on the bike is a Kinesis carbon fiber. The bike comes with a full Ultegra triple grouppo, 3 rings in the front and a 9speed cassette in the rear. The wheelset is a Mavic Ultegra Open Pro, there is a loose spoke in the rear wheel so there is a very tiny rattle sound in the rear wheel at speed. I do not know the stem/handlebar combo on this bike, but it is a traditional quill stem with a 44cm bar. The headset is Shimano Ultegra, as are the brakes. The seatpost is a Thomson, the saddle is a fairly worn out (used on several bikes) Specialized Body Geometry (I can replace the saddle with a Specialized Toupe ti gel). The tires are a bit old and I can include two brand new wire bead Specialized Mondo tires. This bike has simply sat in my parent's garage for the past several years since my father has bought something new and has been too lazy/nostalgic to sell this. But he decided that now was the time to give it to a good home. This thing shifts well and is in great shape... As I said earlier this bike has very low miles. $900 obo. Please only serious offers.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests