white Vintage 1983 Masi Gran Criterium 58cm - $2500 obo

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Vintage 1983 Masi Gran Criterium 58cm - $2500 obo<http://denver.craigslist.org/bik/951627276.html>
      Cheers
      CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend denver craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Vintage 1983 Masi Gran Criterium 58cm - $2500 obo (boulder)

      Reply to: sale-951627276@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-09, 2:58PM MST

      I am the original owner of this 1983 Masi Gran Criterium 58cm. It is in great condition and has all original stock parts. The frame is signed and is serial #4164. Alas, the economy forces me to part with it. Campagnolo Super Record group and Cinnelli bars/stem (full parts list below). More photos available -just email me. Own a piece of bicycling history.
      $2500.00 obo. Price includes expert packing and shipping to the lower 48 (in the event you're not in the front rage). Call me with any questions: Gary @ 303 550 4690

      Components:

      Frame: Reynolds steel, Campy dropouts.

      Groupo: Full Campy Super Record: Brakes, Levers, Shifters, Crank(52/42), hubs, headset, pedals, front & rear derailleurs.

      Freewheel: Regina - 5 spd 13-21

      Rims: Araya tubular.

      Stem: Cinelli 1R.

      Bars: Cinelli Giro 40cm

      Other: Campy Frame pump.

      a.. Location: boulder
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests