1973 Masi Gran Criterium 60CM rare and super nice. Confente

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      1973 Masi Gran Criterium 60CM rare and super nice.<http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/bik/974669213.html>
      CN WC CA

      email this posting to a friend SF bay area craigslist > north bay > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      1973 Masi Gran Criterium 60CM rare and super nice. - $3000 (Sonoma County)

      Reply to: sale-974669213@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-30, 12:31PM PST

      *1973 Masi Gran Criterium
      Made in CA...Highly likely that Confente supervised.

      Please leave a name and number for priority response.

      *Rare twin plate fork (only a couple hundred made like this)

      Campagnolo Record groupo laced to Mavic Module clinchers
      Campy 27.2 seatpost with unicantor, period correct

      I do have a period correct NOS Martano set of rims that I can include. They are only 24 spoke but period correct.

      I will also include a spare set of pedals and derailleurs.

      Paint is in excellent condition. It was repainted professionally. Only one touch up done. Serious inquires only. I will have detailed photos of higher resolution than craigslist can allow.

      a.. Location: Sonoma County
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests