Vintage road bike collection

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Vintage road bike collection<http://norfolk.craigslist.org/bik/966215670.html>
      Many nice bicycles for sale
      cheers CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend norfolk craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Vintage road bike collection (norfolk)

      Reply to: sale-966215670@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-21, 4:06PM EST

      I have a collection of road bikes and frames from years of racing and having a shop overseas. I road a 58 cm frame or 22.5 inch. I have a Bianchi with Campy and Cane creek wheels. I have a Koga Miyata frame and fork installed with a ultegra headset.I have a Raliegh Professional with most all there needs brakes and a few bits. I have a Paramont with a mix of Campy and Suntour. I have a Fuji Feather fixed gear track bike, The real deal, 55cm. I have a Frejus with Campy.I also have an all original Falcon with Campy. Serious inquires welcome.Thanks someone could have a nice Christmas present!

      a.. Location: norfolk
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests