Panasonic, PT-3500, touring, grey, pic, 57cm, $150 (craigslist / Kansas City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      Panasonic, PT-3500, touring, grey, pic, 57cm, $150 (craigslist / Kansas City)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      57 cm Panasonic PT-3500 Touring/Road Bike - $150 (Raytown)

      Reply to: sale-976503793@... [?]
      Date: 2009-01-01, 1:43PM CST

      With the arrival and build up of my new cross bike, this Panasonic PT-3500 has lost its job as my all-purpose rain/dirt road/grocery bike and needs to go.

      It has a 57cm seat tube (c to c) and 56cm top tube (also c to c). The frame is lugged Tange 1000, double butted. It is geared in the classic touring triple, half step, plus granny arrangement. Derailleurs are Shimano Deore front and rear. Down tube shifters (indexed for rear), cantilever brakes, quill stem.

      The wheel set is 27", Araya rims on Sansin hubs. Tires are newish Chen Shin. The pedals are conventional platform style with clips and straps.

      Rack and rack bag are included. Paint and decals in good condition.

      E-mail reply or call please at 816-737-3996. Thanks.

      Location: Raytown

      http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/976503793.html