650c Wheels Waterford Paramount OS 26, 61CM Mint

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      Waterford Paramount OS 26, 61CM Mint<http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/bik/966127444.html>
      I have one with same 650c wheels and it makes it a smaller frame size You need standover heigth plus top tube length to know if it fits you.
      CN WC CA
      PS Ask for ohotos of mine
      email this posting to a friend dallas craigslist > dallas > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Waterford Paramount OS 26, 61CM Mint - $500 (DFW)

      Reply to: sale-966127444@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-21, 1:40PM CST

      This is a mint Paramount OS 26 built at Waterford, not to be confused with the Tig welded Asian PDG frames. This is a lugged, silver soldered frame in the propriatory OS tubing built at the Schwinn Waterford location. I ordered this frame through Bikes Inc in Fort Worth in the early 90's, actually 1 week after I read the review in "Bicycle" Mag, it was that good. Received it and hated the paint I picked and had it sent to Southwest to be repainted. Saw the "old" Paramount paint scheme in the LBS and lided it so much that I had it painted that way, kind of a Retro look but new. Low miles and perfect paint, comes with the Paramount crowned fork and Stronglight headset with "Paramount" stamped on the lockring. Only way you got one of these was to order from Waterford. No damage, rust, chips, scratches, chain suck, road rash, no nothing. Uses the 650 wheel and the acceleration going uphill has to be witnessed to be believed. Own a part of Paramount history at half the price.

      a.. Location: DFW
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
      PostingID: 966127444

      Copyright © 2008 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum