NIB VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO Nuovo and super record all still in boxes

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO Nuovo and super record all still in boxes<http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/973929074.html>
      Enjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > manhattan > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      VINTAGE CAMPAGNOLO Nuovo and super record all still in boxes (Inwood / Wash Hts)

      Reply to: sale-973929074@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-29, 10:47PM EST

      I came across some Campy nuovo and super record components all still in boxes brand new never mounted. Great for a collector as all components are in mint condition. If you're looking for a deep discount this is not for you. If you're a collector looking for vintage campy stuff for project this is for you. Let me know what you want and I'll look at ebay for sold items and give you a price.

      a.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests