'70s, S.W. Cotten, silver/blue, pic, $700 (craigslist / New York)

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2008
      '70s, S.W. Cotten, silver/blue, pic, $700 (craigslist / New York)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Vintage 70's racing bike, Campagnolo, reynolds, Cinelli not track (East Village)

      Reply to: sale-973626914@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-29, 5:52PM EST

      Up for sale is a vintage 70's racing bike. The bicyle has full Campagnolo parts, including dropouts, a Cinelli stem and a Ideale saddle. The frame is Reynolds tubing and has S.W. Cotten hand painted on the side. The tires are both stitched, unfortunately one blew out recently. This bike is all original and beautiful. $700 is my asking price. Give me a call if interested (917) 686-8726

      http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bik/973626914.html