XSW Women's Titanium Merlin Road Bike For Sale

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2008
      Women's Titanium Merlin Road Bike For Sale<http://austin.craigslist.org/bik/958250869.html>
      Enjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend austin craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Women's Titanium Merlin Road Bike For Sale - $1850 (South Austin)

      Reply to: sale-958250869@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-14, 10:31PM CST

      Awesome Woman's Merlin XS Camena For Sale!
      This is a great bike that will last you forever! Titanium is super strong, light, shock absorbing for a smooth ride and scratch resistant.
      This is the last year that Merlin made these bikes with the Carbon seatstays.
      I paid $3500 for it. Making room for a new race bike, I just cant justify keeping it........sooo...

      Here are the specs; Size XS, this will fit a 5ft-5"2 rider
      New Campy 39/53 crank set;
      New Reynolds Ouzo Pro Fork;
      Recent cables, housing and chain;
      Cranks 170;
      Campy Centaur groupo;
      Wheels: 650 Real Design Super Sphere;
      40cm FSA K-Wing Flat top Carbon handle bars (worth $300 on thier own);
      Salsa Stem;
      Cane Creek headset.

      The bike has been well maintained *(see list of new items above)
      If you want to talk to my mechanic (the only one who has ever worked on it) I will pass along his number to those interested.
      The only thing worn on this bike is the seat. It's a Selle Italia Lady Trans AM.
      Bike does not have Pedals.

      a.. Location: South Austin
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests