Bridgestone Bike Dealers

  • tb6103
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
      Does anybody have any idea of a source on the internet for
      a list of the Bridgestone Bike dealers back in the 1990-1994
      time frame for the United States ? Any idea about which
      ones did the highest volume of sales for road or mountain bikes ?

      While I realize Bridgestone never had a large market share,
      in what cities did Bridgestone have its highest market share ?

      Just Curious.

      Thanks, Terry
    • Harry Schwartzman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
        I used to work for a big Bridgestone dealer in NYC. Larry & Jeff's Bicycles
        Plus. A lot of them went out the door, that's for sure.

        Does anybody have any idea of a source on the internet for
        a list of the Bridgestone Bike dealers back in the 1990-1994
        time frame for the United States ? Any idea about which
        ones did the highest volume of sales for road or mountain bikes ?

        While I realize Bridgestone never had a large market share,
        in what cities did Bridgestone have its highest market share ?

        Just Curious.

        Thanks, Terry

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=228862.2128520.3581629.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=17059421
        86:HM/A=1182696/R=0/*http:/adfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/990-1736-1039-333%0d%0
        a>

      • Harry Schwartzman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2002
          By the way. There's no back stock. If there was, I would have picked it all
          up.