small green ZEUS

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2008
      ZEUShttp://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/bik/942878353.html
      Zeus Lives
      Enjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend toronto craigslist > city of toronto > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      ZEUS (Downtown)

      Reply to: sale-942878353@... [?]
      Date: 2008-12-02, 11:39PM EST

      Zeus, bought new in 1967, all original parts and working just fine. It's sporting a set of Ambrosia 19 Elite clinchers and 6 speed block making it a 12 speed but I will include the original tubular rims that still are smooth and true. Cinelli bars and stem, Universal Super 68 sidepull brakes and Campy handlebar end shifters (that's why so much cabling is visible, they go under the handlebar tape). 46/52 with 175 cranks. Frame is 55cm. Doesn't weigh much. I can't use it anymore so would like it if someone did. Thanks for looking.

      a.. Location: Downtown
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests