1980s, Tom Ritchey, MTB, green, $1200 (craigslist / Philadelphia)

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2008
      1980s, Tom Ritchey, MTB, green, $1200 (craigslist / Philadelphia)

      Not mine ...

      ORIGINAL TOM RITCHEY MOUNTAIN BIKE FOR SALE - $1200 (Cecil Co. Maryland)

      Reply to: sale-937749776@... [?]
      Date: 2008-11-29, 7:59AM EST

      I have an original TOM RITCHEY MOUNTAIN BIKE for sale. I have had this bike for
      more than 20 years and it's time for me to sell her. The color is green with
      the original handle bars with "Tom Ritchey" engraved in the top bar. I added a
      new derailer a few years back. The tires will need to be replaced, but the
      wheels look and ride very good. You can look up Tom Ritchey on Wikipedia to
      find out about his bicycle history. This is a classic bike frame/bike. Just
      email for pic's and I will send them. Thanks

      Location: Cecil Co. Maryland

      http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/937749776.html