Eisentraut, frameset, blue, pics, 61cm, $450 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Eisentraut, frameset, blue, pics, 61cm, $450 (craigslist / Minneapolis)

      Albert Eisentraut frame set - $450 (Minneapolis)

      Reply to: sale-899597874@... [?]
      Date: 2008-10-30, 1:57PM CDT

      Selling my lugged 61cm powder blue Albert Eisentraut frame, fork, and headset.
      This bike rides like an absolute dream. Triple butted tubing, beautiful filled
      lugs. Rides super smooth and is a total light weight. Italian BB, 126mm spacing
      (130 works fine),58c TT, Campy cable guides, Campagnolo headset, seatpost
      included. The paint is not the greatest but the frame is amazing.

      Here is some info about the builder who is regarded as one of the best American
      frame builders of his time.
      http://www.classicrendezvous.com/USA/Eisentraut/Eisen_Dales_A.htm
      (the blue frame pictured on this site is very similar to the one I have, sans
      the built in cable guides)

      Location: Minneapolis

      http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/bik/899597874.html