1984, Trek, 770, green, pics, 50cm, $150 (craigslist / Raleigh)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      1984, Trek, 770, green, pics, 50cm, $150 (craigslist / Raleigh)

      Vintage 1984 Trek 770 Road Bike 50 cm - $150 (CH/Durham)

      Reply to: sale-866538929@... [?]
      Date: 2008-10-04, 5:03PM EDT

      We are moving, and have this and a number of other items for sale. All items
      are from a clean, non-smoking, pet-free home conveniently located off of Hwy 54
      between Chapel Hill & I-40. You will need to pick up and transport.

      Vintage 1984 Trek 770 Road Bike 50 cm. Stiff, tightly responsive frame. High
      performance Reynolds 531 alloy steel road racing frame equipped with Campagnolo
      Super Record componentry 12-speed, Super Champion Aspen tubular wheels. Green
      with purple accents. Needs restoration, or would be great for parts. Stem is
      cracked - otherwise this is a solid Trek road bike.

      We will consider all reasonable offers. Feel free to email us with any
      questions. This listing will be removed when item is sold - if you are reading
      this, it is available. Contact us via email link of this listing.

      Location: CH/Durham

      http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/866538929.html