Centurion Elite GT $200

  • T.J.
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2008
      This not my bike. It is in great condition. I was going to buy it but
      it is to big for me. The standover height is 32.5". The sellers name
      is Wyatt and he will ship the bike if you pay for the shipping. I
      asked if he would like me to post his contact information and the link
      here, and he was happy that I would do it.

      Wyatt
      Ph. 801-623-2856

      http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=4254684&cat=&lpid=