1990 Colnago Super SP frame and fork - $500 (South Philadelphia)

  • Mark Kasper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Reply to: sale-860541381@...<sale-860541381@...?subject=1990%20Colnago%20Super%20SP%20frame%20and%20fork%20-%20$500%20(South%20Philadelphia)>
      [? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
      Date: 2008-09-29, 11:47PM EDT

      Recluctantly cleaning out my bike closet to make room for more bikes.

      Up for sale � rare and beautiful 1990 Colnago Super SP frame and fork. 53 cm
      center to center seat tube. Columbus SP tubing � which is stiffer than the
      SLX and SL. Beautiful blue paint with chrome fork, lugs, chainstay. 1 inch
      quill-style Specialized headset included. Shimano Ultegra loose ball bearing
      bottom bracket included. Both are incredibly smooth after all these years.
      Maintained by a former mechanic � moi. Braze-on front derailleur; chromed
      lugs, fork and chainstay; pump peg; horizontal drop-outs (for you fixers)
      and bottom bracket cut out, in the shape of the Colnago club round out the
      exciting and bling-bling features of this beautiful frameset.

      Shows evidence of use and regular racing (this baby brought me the bronze
      medal in the junior state championship back in 1991!) � some scratches, etc.
      Lucky for you, it appears there is chrome under all that paint! One notable
      flaw � the rear derailleur hanger is a little bent. Easily fixed for 5 bucks
      at your local shop. Steel is real. It won't matter if you're making a badass
      fixie. Check out post #5286 (
      http://www.fixedgeargallery.com/2007/june/1/JosephHu.htm) on fixed gear
      gallery. That's me!

      http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/bik/860541381.html