1972, Norman Fay, track, frame/parts, red, pic, 54.5cm, $800 (craigslist / Albuquerque)

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      1972, Norman Fay, track, frame/parts, red, pic, 54.5cm, $800 (craigslist /
      Albuquerque)

      Not mine ... (pic on site)

      Norman Fay English track bike - $800 (N. Valley)

      Reply to: sale-858063108@... [?]
      Date: 2008-09-27, 10:58PM MDT

      Selling a 1972 (I believe) Norman Fay English track bicycle size 54.5 center of
      BB to top of seat post. Marked made in England. Bottom bracket is marked 729. I
      think this is the 9th bike Norman Fay made in 1972 or the 9th track bike he
      made in 1972. More than likely 9th bike period. Norman Fay died in a bicycling
      accident this year. He made bikes from 1964 to 1984. Then he sold other
      people's bikes out of his shop. Now his son runs the business. See this link
      for details: http://www.normanfaycycles.co.uk/erol.html#712x0&&http%3A%252F%
      252Fwww.google.com%252Fsearch%3Fhl%3Den%26q%3Dnorman+fay+cycles+england%26btnG%
      3DSearch This bike comes with frame, fork, Zeus fluted seat post, wheels (one
      Velocity non macined side wall rear - white with black formula hub and spokes,
      the other a silver track hubbed machined sidewall front - unmarked excellent
      condition - probably from a Bianchi pista), tubes, Michelin tires, no name cog
      and lock ring and a new sealed Token Bottom bracket. Campagnolo fork ends and
      rear facing horizontal drop outs.

      It does not come with a headset, saddle, cranks, chain ring, stem or handle
      bars. But I have saddles and stems for additional cost if you want them. I will
      throw in a Zeus headset that needs bearings if you want it.

      Come by and see it by appointment.

      Call Todd at 296-2166 home or 228-8483 cel phone.

      Location: N. Valley

      http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/858063108.html