54cm near new 54cm Bernardi road bike !!Brand New!!

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2008
      De Bernardi road bike !!Brand New!!Enjoy CN WC CA

      http://newjersey.craigslist.org/bik/846597938.html

      email this posting to a friend north jersey craigslist > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      De Bernardi road bike !!Brand New!! - $1200 (cnj/nnj)

      Reply to: sale-846597938@... [?]
      Date: 2008-09-19, 1:46AM EDT

      De Bernardi rode 3 times 20mi on bike cost 2,400 new sell 1,200/bo

      There is not a modal on this bike it is custom built. The bike shop ordered this frame from De Bernardi in italy after the bike shop messured my hight,arms and inseam.I am 5'6" and the bike will fit someone up to maybe 5'9" if you raise the seat. The componets of the bike are all campanola which are very high end if not the best you can buy in my opinion.sealed berrings.27 speeds very wide gear ratios for mountian climing or flat out high speeds.any question call 908-463-5980 or direct rich@... thanks rich

      a.. Location: cnj/nnj
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests