Colnago, Schwinn Paramount, Cilo, and Nobilette frames (craigslist / Ann Arbor)

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Colnago, Schwinn Paramount, Cilo, and Nobilette frames (craigslist / Ann Arbor)

      Not mine ...

      No details, just a reference to them at the bottom of this ad.

      Campagnolo, Mavic, Shimano parts for sale-lots (Ann Arbor)

      Reply to: sale-821514766@... [?]
      Date: 2008-08-31, 8:55PM EDT

      I need to clean out some more parts. There is a little bit of everything here:
      road, mountain, accessories, and maybe even some track parts. There is no rhyme
      or reason to my order so please look through my entire listing. If you see it
      still listed it is still for sale. I will update this listing as items are
      sold.
      Shimano Deore DX vintage touring/MTB rear derailleur model RD-MT650 $15

      Campagnolo Mirage triple crankset 170mm arms 52/42/32 rings $50

      Campagnolo Nuovo Record crankset, 170mm arms, 52/42 Campagnolo NR chainrings.
      Date code 1973 on arms $100

      Campagnolo Nuovo Record nutted mounted brake calipers. They are in great shape
      except for one spot of rust on the q/r lever of one (on left). They have the
      original Campagnolo brake holders and pads. $80

      Campagnolo Nuovo Record front deralleur 28.6mm clamp $30

      Campagnolo Gran Sport Front Derailleur 28.6mm clamp $20

      Campagnolo Velox Rear derailleur $10

      Campagnolo Victory clamp on down tube shift levers $20

      Sachs LY95 7 speed screw on freewheel (english threaded) 12-21T barely used was
      $90 when new asking $30

      Suntour SL braze on front derailleur $15

      Suntour Mountech Rear derailleur 1985 Date code $20
      Suntour Mountech Front Derailleur for use on triple cranks (touring/MTB) $15

      Aluminum Track drop bars, 25.4mm clamp (1"), 43cm center to center wide $20

      Cinelli 64-40 bars (Giro D'Italia), new logo no cable grooves, 26.4mm clamp $20

      Cinelli 63-40 bars (Campione del Mondo), 26.4mm clamp, no cable grooves, new
      logo with a Cinelli 1A 100mm stem $50

      Cinelli XA stem 95mm 26.4mm clamp $30

      Cinelli Top 64 handlebars NOS They are 38mm wide and have the guides for
      routing brake lines inside the bars. They are 26.4mm clamp diameter. Top 64 pic
      $20

      Profile Aero Bars $15

      Scott USA drop in bars $6

      Mavic non-aero brake levers with good Modolo hoods $20 pair

      Shimano Dura Ace non-aero brake levers with no hoods scratched up but perfectly
      functional $10 pair

      Suntour Superbe non-aero brake levers with no hoods $15 pair

      Bianchi 1" Threaded fork, Dedacciai steel tubing, English threads, steerer tube
      is 6.75" long from the crown race to the end of the fork. It is for 700c wheels
      and uses a recessed brake mount $40

      50, 52, 53 tooth Chainrings 110 mm BCD, Sugino and Sakae (SR) chainrings, some
      steel some aluminum, take your pick $8 each

      Shimano LX bottom pull front derailleur model FD-M567 34.9 clamp BRAND NEW $15

      FSA Pro Platinum BB ISIS 68x113mm $30

      Bontrager Superstock flat bar 6061 aluminum 25.4 clamp 23" wide $10

      700c Tubular road rims, Rims only not complete wheels!!!
      Pair Matrix ISO 28H used $30 for pair
      Mavic GL330 32H used $25
      Mavic GP4 32h new $30
      Mavic GP4 28h new $25
      Unknown silver semi-aero double wall rim 24H NEW $10

      Pair of Hutchinson Python UST tubeless tires. 26 x 2.0 One has a small pin hole
      leak so a tube or Stan's sealant is needed. They are well used, but they still
      have life left $10 for the PAIR

      Tuffy Tire liners pair $3

      Sram Grip shift grips 3 shark tooth and one Grip shift. All new in package and
      they say for SRT 800 X Ray. I don't know if they will work with current Grip
      shift models or not. $5 a package.

      Titec Titanium flat MTB bar 7/8" diameter needs shim to work with normal MTB
      bar diameter of 25.4mm (1"). $20

      (left)Specialized Ground Control Sport Mountain bike shoes with Shimano SPD
      cleats size 40 $20 (right)barely used Shimano SH-FN20 Mountain bike shoes with
      Shimano SPD cleats installed size 42 $35

      Look road shoes size 7.5 no cleats included $20 They are used but are in very
      good shape.

      Cycling shoes (top row left to right) Specialized SOLD, Lake road shoes with
      Look cleats size 42 $20
      (bottom row L>R)Diadora size 41 $8, Shimano SOLD

      Trek Windfront full finger gloves BRAND NEW with tags original price is $40. I
      am selling them for $20. Size is XL

      And as always with my ads If you need other parts to finish a build just ask I
      might have them. I have lots of shifters, stems, bars, derailleurs, 5 and 6
      speed screw on freewheels, wheelsets, frames, and even some high end vintage
      parts (Campagnolo and Dura Ace). I also have a few high end vintage frames for
      sale as well: Colnago, Schwinn Paramount, Cilo, and a Nobilette.

      Location: Ann Arbor

      http://detroit.craigslist.org/bik/821514766.html