Mercian, red/white, pics, 57cm, $350 (craigslist / San Diego)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Mercian, red/white, pics, 57cm, $350 (craigslist / San Diego)

      Mercian Cycle Road Bike 57cm - $350 (Normal Heights)

      Reply to: sale-779740325@...
      Date: 2008-08-01, 9:39PM PDT

      For sale is a Mercian Bicycle made in Derby England. It is about 56 cm C-C and
      about 57 cm C-T. It is a Reynolds frame and fork. On the label it says "531C
      fork blades, stays & butted frame tube". It comes with Shimano Ultegra
      derailleurs. Shimano 600 brake levers, shifters and crankset. A Shimano STX
      headset. Italian made Cinelli Stem and handle bars. Campagnolo brakes. Spinergy
      Spox Wheels with recently rebuilt hubs. Duraace seatpost. Specialized Body
      Geometry Manganese Seat. Look clipless pedals.

      The bike has gone many miles. It does show signs of wear. There are scratches
      in places. There are a couple dents. The rear derailleur hanger was rewelded.
      But all in all it is a nice ride. It is just a bit too small for me which is
      why I am parting ways with it. E-mail with any questions. $350 OBO. Reasonable
      offers will be considered.

      Location: Normal Heights

      http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/bik/779740325.html