Bridgestone, Altair, red, pics, 68cm, $200 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Bridgestone, Altair, red, pics, 68cm, $200 (craigslist / Los Angeles)

      Bridgestone Altair road bike - $200 (7th/Redondo)

      Reply to: sale-779193253@...
      Date: 2008-08-01, 1:10PM PDT

      This bike has served me well for the past few months but I recently upgraded so
      I need to sell it. The frame is an XL, 68cm.
      Features:
      4130 chromoly frame
      Dia-compe brakes and levers
      Suntour Hubs
      Araya 27" x 1 1/8" aluminum rims
      Suntour front/rear deaurailers
      Suntour bar end shifters
      Sakae Royal Stem
      Sakae Royal Custom Bars
      Selle Royal Italian saddle
      Sakae Royal crank and pedals
      Side mirror
      Rear rack

      Dimensions
      Top tube = 625, rear center = 417, front center = 654.9, wheel base 1062.2, BB
      height 273.5, off set = 45, head angle = 74��, seat angle 74��

      In the last few months I have replaced the shifter/brake cables and housing,
      front and rear tires and tubes, chain, and the bearings in the wheels and
      bottom bracket.

      $220 OBO or I would consider trading for a fixed gear with a minimum frame size
      of 62cm.

      Location: 7th/Redondo

      http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/bik/779193253.html