Masi, Gran Corsa, white, pics, $500 (craigslist / Seattle)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Masi, Gran Corsa, white, pics, $500 (craigslist / Seattle)

      MASI GRAN CORSA PRO TOUR CYCLE - $500

      Reply to: sale-778025736@...
      Date: 2008-07-31, 3:57PM PDT

      I have over $1500 In this bike That's CUSTOM BUILT, And all that's being sold
      with it. Its very lite whaight, And clean. Rynolds 531 Limited fram tubes.
      Shimano 600 shifters, gears, And braking system. Tires are Michelin Axial
      Carbon high density, 23-622 Mavic Rims, With extra set. Shimano 53 tooth main
      sprocket, And all the tools to cycle for chain and wheels and over all cycle.
      Also has the vetta HR1000 with heart rate functions, And cycling functions and
      all pieces to it. the carbon twist lock on pedals, and a pair of of SIDI
      cycling shoes "ITALIAN LEATHER" " CYCLI MILANO " real nice cycle. great for
      speed and over all touring. you may call me BEN at 253-313-0187 or email me at
      chevyman1964@........... every thing you need for your cycling work
      out, And training.... this bike is top shelf, And a great buy....

      http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/spo/778025736.html