Bruce Gordon, Rock 'n Road, green, pics, 59cm, $1525, (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2008
      Bruce Gordon, Rock 'n Road, green, pics, 59cm, $1525, (craigslist / San
      Francisco)

      BRUCE GORDON R&R TOURING BIKE 59CM XT/LX COMP VG COND - $1525 (noe valley)

      Reply to: sale-778921281@...
      Date: 2008-08-01, 10:14AM PDT

      Bruce Gordon Rock&Road touring bike, 59cm frame, 59cm toptube, very good
      condition, excellent ride. Components include Shimano xt/ lx/ avid/ sram, Chris
      King MA40 wheels. Equiped with flat bar or I have a second set of regular drop
      bar setup. Rear rack, pump, computer. I am 6'2" and it fits me fine. New f/f
      goes for $1600+tax; get this great touring designed bike for $1525. Note-
      Carradice bag is extra.
      Barry
      415 577 6601

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/778921281.html