Ciocc 52cm - full campy

  • Charles F Nighbor
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      Ciocc 52cm - full campyEnjoy CN WC CA
      email this posting to a friend new york craigslist > manhattan > bicycles
      please flag with care:

      Ciocc 52cm - full campy - $850 (Boston)

      Date: 2008-07-31, 10:19AM EDT

      50cc st
      52cc tt

      Columbus tubing
      Full campagnolo
      everything original from 1988 - even tires, pedals/straps, etc..
      Excellent condition!

      I'm located in Boston, you can drive up or I can ship.

      a.. Location: Boston
      b.. it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests