08/07/2001

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      08/07/2001

      -----------------------------

      BRIDGESTONE MB-1 mountain bike, no shox, great bike! $300/ofr.
      503-230-7005

      -------------------------------

      SCHWINN Paramount tandem, $450/offer. 503-221-2453

      -------------------------------

      MIYATA 710 racing bike, 23in frame, triple budded tubing, 700 rims, cycle
      computer, $240; (216)579-1413 CLEVELAND, OH (216) 579-1413

      --------------------------------

      SCHWINN Prelude men's bike, road/race bike, $225; (440)526-5474

      ---------------------------------

      For Sale in Elgin, IL
      BRIDGESTONE Light weight road racing bike, 12spd, LN, extras, $99;
      (847)741-1758 ELGIN (847) 741-1758

      ----------------------------------

      56cm 1986 Paramount, as single-speed or frame/fork
      Posted on Mon Aug 6 01:00:52 EDT 2001
      By: dave d djmdmd@...
      Location: Bellevue, WA USA
      Category: Road

      Lavender 56cm Paramount, 1986 model year, beautiful Waterford-built lugged
      frame from Columbus SLX tubing. Frame and fork in perfect condition, paint
      job has a few chips.

      Bought it used (with full 1986 DA gruppo!) as first road bike two years
      ago, but now find it's too small.

      Currently built up as single speed/fixed gear:
      Shimano 600 crank, 172.5mm
      Maillard rear hub (flip flop with 17t freewheel on one side and 17t fixed
      cog on other)
      Dura Ace seatpost and headset
      crappy front wheel and tires
      currently with Nitto all-rounder bars and Nitto riser stem, but also have
      drops and regular stems if that's what you want
      funky Modolo brake levers
      Dia-Compe 600 sidepull brakes

      $350 obo for whole bike, 250 for the frame and fork.

      dave 425 452 8845

      --------------------------------

      Pinarello De Tomasso
      Posted on Fri Aug 3 11:54:48 EDT 2001
      By: Tom Evans tevans1234@...
      Location: Stony Point, NY USA
      Category: Road

      Pinarello De Tomasso, blue, white, with crome fork and stays, full dura
      ace 7 speed with grip shift. Wheel set negotiable. 56cm frame chinelli 130
      stem and crit bars. The bike is in great shape concidering its age, never
      crashed $600 obo. Perfect bike for a begining racer or somone who cares
      for older frames and componets

      -------------------------------------

      Paris Sport bicycle. 1975 Vintage. Reynolds 531 thruout, champagne with
      black trim, 23" frame. All original French components except Suntour
      bar-end shifters and Wolber Invulnerable tubulars. Not sure on rear
      freewheel as it was changed when new. Original owner. This is a short
      wheel base bike in good condition having been stored inside since new,
      although there are some rust spots. $250.00 plus shipping Bob Mathieson,
      Charlotte, NC 704-535-3534, rlmath@.... 8/6/2001

      ---------------------------------------

      Bridgestone MB-1, light steel frame, softride stem, nice cranks, XT der,
      Hellbent bars, beater wheels, $900. Makes a great rough course 'cross
      bike, Used and collectable, Also Campy N. R. Cranks, Classic but
      functional, $100 . Some crazy folks collect both of these. Write us at
      slimenundgrossen@...

      Very nice classic Paramount Road Bike. 58cm, Open Pro Wheelset, Tange
      Presige tubing, Shimano 105, 7sp downtube shifters, Cinelli Bar and wrap.
      $275. Contact: Les Sires enddo@... 913-244-9108

      ---------------------------------------

      Category: road
      Sub Category: bikes
      Size: 25.5"
      Price: 875.00
      Manufacturer: Bottecchia
      Year: 1968
      Desc: Bottecchia Professional Model racing/touring bicycle
      Details:
      This bike, sized for a tall guy, has been in storage for many years and
      is in excellent condition except for a few details. It has a frame built
      by Carneili Brothers, Campy cranks, peddles, shifters, pump holder, etc.,
      Ideal brakes, sew-up tires with Wolber Invulnerables. Frame color is white
      with frame joins done in chrome. I purchased it from a friend of my dad's
      in 1980. Decals on the bike indicate that it is a late '60s model. It
      still looks fast and flashy.
      Name: Doug Duncan
      Email: LDDuncan@...
      Phone: 678-442-8467
      City: Lawrenceville
      State: GA

      ---------------------------------------

      Category: road
      Sub Category: frames
      Size: 56 cm c-c
      Price: $2000
      Manufacturer: Rivendell
      Year: 1999
      Desc: Rivendell Road Standard frameset
      Details:
      New, never built up. 56 cm center to center. Light blue metallic with
      cream trim and headtube. 57 cm top tube, 72 degree seat angle. 43 cm
      chainstays. Pictures available. Or see Rivendell's web site:
      http://www.rivendellbicycles.com/
      Name: Bob Schenker
      Email: ris@...
      Phone: 510-653-3211
      City: Oakland
      State: CA

      ---------------------------------------

      Motobecane Gran Jubile red 24.5' (6'0'-6'4') Very smooth riding - $275
      Reply to: brianblum@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 18:03:13 2001
      This is a nice 70's touring bike. It rides very smoothly and is in
      excellent condition. Red frame with black Nervex Pro lugs, Reynolds 531
      butted tubes. This bike is noticable smoother than most other bikes on the
      road because of the long wheelbase and lighter french guage tubes.

      <http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=269461&a=13387806>

      510 286-5141

      ---------------------------------------

      Somec 23' italian racing bike - $550
      Reply to: brianblum@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 18:03:52 2001
      Nice handling italian racing bike, 23" with Campagnolo, Dura Ace mix See
      the photos at the following link.

      <http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=269461&a=13387816>

      510 286-5141

      Mondia Super 23' Black w/ pin striping, Phil, Campy,see Jpegs $450 - $450
      Reply to: brianblum@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 18:08:58 2001
      Very comfortable bike with nice handling, pinstriping and chrome for which
      Mondia was famous. see the photos at the link below.

      <http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=269461&a=11321535>

      Rivendell 49 cm Road frame - $1000
      Reply to: jmiglino@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 15:50:47 2001

      Folks

      I have a custom Rivendell Road bike Frame for sale. It was made in 1996
      and was my main ride for 3 years. It is a waterford made version with the
      following geometry:

      Seat tube 49 c to t
      Top tube 53.5 Slightly sloping (2 degree)
      Seat angle 73.5
      Head tube angle 73
      Fork rake 45

      It is very good condition with some chips on the paint but nothing
      major. I don't have pictures yet but will this week. It is purple, a
      very deep burgundy purple, with a tusk head tube. Includes a
      StrongLight headset, X13 or 14 or something I can't remember. Nut is a
      little chew up but it works great.

      There bikes are now like 2200 and have a waiting list. Yours for only
      $1000.

      email me at jimmm18@...

      Thanks

      Jim

      -------------------------------------

      2000 57 cm Bianchi Pista - $700
      Reply to: samlfox@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 13:54:48 2001

      like new, less than 50mi. lots of extras!
      must sell!!!!

      Other ways to contact poster:

      415.350.7986

      Bianchi Men's Road Bike - $150 obo
      Reply to: JmsSchin@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 12:43:27 2001

      This is a red Bianchi road bike. It is in very good condition. It is
      approx 23" frame I believe, in any case too small for me (I'm 6'4"). It is
      all Japanese made, has EXAGE components. Let me know if you have any
      questions. Picture is below. $150 or best offer.

      Other ways to contact poster:
      You can call 540-8595

      Trek Road Bike - 60 cm
      Reply to: r_judge@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 08:15:40 2001

      Trek Road Bike

      Trek 470 - 14 speed road bike. 60 cm frame, Chro-moly main tubes, Mavic
      rims, Shimano components. Recently tuned up. New chain, cables, 7-speed
      Shimano shifters and brake levers. Comes with pump, cat eye bike computer,
      water bottle cage, and extra tubes.

      The bike is red and works great. There are pictures of it here. The pedals
      pictured are not included, but I will include another pair. This is a $600
      bike new. I'm asking $280.

      Please email me if you would like to see the bike: r_judge@.... I
      can also be reached by phone at 415-786-3933. I live in San Francisco in
      Fort Mason.

      Rob Judge

      -------------------------------------

      small mountain bike Bridgestone for YOU - $100
      Reply to: joevaca@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 08:30:20 2001

      Subject: (bicycles) Mountain bike 16" went to burning man once as Rhino
      bike... - $100

      I have a great mountain bike.
      Used it to create Rhino Bike years ago at burning man.
      I am not at new baby camp and cannot go.
      But my bike should be there.
      Although it has shedded the rhino horns and tail.
      I have to close my art studio and can no longer house it.
      IT is a standard mountain bike with the usual gear and an unusual history.

      Please continue on with it's imfamous history.
      $100 because I have to.
      How bout you?

      Other ways to contact poster:
      415-760-8406

      1983 Trek 560 Road Bike (22.5') - $100
      Reply to: see below
      Date: Mon Aug 6 22:07:05 2001

      22.5" Renolds 501 Frame. Many new components mostly Campy
      Old bike, but in good shape

      Other ways to contact poster:
      650-213-9028

      Trek 520 -- Perfect City Bike - $250
      Reply to: smstoll@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 11:05:52 2001

      Hybrid bike, great for commuting and good for weekend rides to Marin.
      Comes with rear rack and pannier, headlight, floor pump (value $37.50),
      spare tires and other parts. Good for 5'6" to 5'11".

      Moulton bicycle 1970'S 4 speed - $500
      Reply to: trailair@...
      Date: Mon Aug 6 16:38:42 2001

      Moulton Bicycle from the 1970'S original paint, front & rear racks, wicker
      basket on rear, original kickstand, brooks B 66 saddle, 16" tires. $500.00

      Other ways to contact poster:
      415 642 0488

      59cm Waterford Paramount road bike Custom paint campy/shimano parts - $649
      Reply to: awiebe@...
      Date: Mon Aug 6 13:54:11 2001

      59cm Waterford Paramount has custom paint, columbus tubing, never been
      crashed. New Campy chain rings. New Sacks rear gears and chain. Campy
      headset, BB, cranks, hubs w/Mavic rims. Shimano dual-pivot brakes, Richey
      stem, Control Tech seat post, Sella Italla seat. $-reduced a Must see!

      Albert
      510-558-0391

      Specialized classic expedition - $175
      Reply to: Limor@...
      Date: Sun Aug 5 22:32:39 2001

      Specialized expedition Touring bike. This one is a classic. Excellent
      shape, just needs tune up. 23",Cr-Mo Double Butted tubing. Special Series.
      Suntour Components. even with original Odometer. Rack. 2 water bottle
      holders

      Other ways to contact poster:
      510-528-2141

      Miyata 914 road bike - $200
      Reply to: a60@...
      Date: Tue Aug 7 16:46:59 2001

      Bicycle Miyata 914 road bike 22.5 inch frame.
      Black in color Shamano 105 group components, gel seat, bag, & pump.
      Very low mileage because I got into mountain bikes.
      Heavy duty tubes installed,no flats.
      Looking for $200, but will consider fair offers.

      Other ways to contact poster:
      Call 408-275-6148 evenings

      From: Olson's Bicycles and Repair (fgbiker@...)
      Subject: FS. Terry symmetry
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-07 13:01:40 PST

      54.6 cm, 650 wheels, RSX 8spd sti triple w/105rear der.
      nashbar spd pedals, bright electric blue, only150 miles.
      $700.00 includes shipping. Road riding not my wifes thing.

      From: Chris Fabri (fabric@...)
      Subject: FS: Cherry Bicycles Custom Frame
      Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.marketplace
      Date: 2001-08-07 07:41:48 PST

      I'm selling my Cherry Club steel frame. Raced and trained on for
      one season. Never crashed, cosmetically in good shape, silver.

      Frame is Ritchey WCS main tubes, Columbus stays and straight blade fork.
      Columbus dropouts. Threaded steerer, no headset included. $700,
      I'll take care of the shipping.

      Specs:

      Seat Tub Length - 59 cm
      Top Tube Length - 59 cm
      Seat Tube Angle - 73
      Head Tube Angle - 74
      Fork Rake - 4 cm
      Bottom Bracket Drop - 7 cm
      Chain Stay Length - 41.5 cm

      chris
      --
      _________________________ __________________________________________
      | Chris Fabri | Northwestern University |
      | 847-467-2539 | http://www.nsg.northwestern.edu

      Racing Road bike for sale custom frame by Zunow, Shimano 600 group, custom
      wheel and spoke. rear. $425 OBO. Call (208) 788-6215

      Ritchey Mountain Bike "P-23" Original Shimano XT top shifters, with Rock
      Shox fork, $450. Call (208) 726-9116

      Shogun Triathalon road bike. 1985 model, 21" frame $100. Call (208)
      788-7088

      Price $125.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Miele 10 speed, 28'' frame good condition.
      Name Carl
      Phone (323) 856-6102
      eMail sunsetcm@...

      Price $500.00
      Price Negotiability Firm
      Ad Text Colombus SLX tubing 56cm racing bike, hardly used. Shimano 600
      group (components) with brake lever shifting. Great wheels. Shoes, pedals
      Name Gregory
      Phone (818) 398-4864
      eMail gregfeet@...

      --------------------------------------

      Price $130.00
      Ad Text Panasonic DX4000 12 speed racing bike. Shimano SLP crank, diacomp
      brakes, Shimano 600 brake handles. Brooks leather saddle.Less than 20#
      $130 o.b.o.
      Name josh
      Phone (714) 847-1289
      eMail toservehim@...

      Price $150.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Mens Scampin Italian road bike. Fits 6' -6'6'' tall. New shimano
      ft/rr deral, cog, pedals, some orginal campy parts. Call to respond.
      Name John
      Phone (909) 860-6506
      eMail jbmedina@...

      Price $120.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Miyata 12 speed, Japanese made road bike.7-10 model. Suntour
      gears.
      Name Ron
      Phone (909) 737-7436
      eMail beachbiker@...

      Price $300.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text 1985 Pinarello Race Bike, Good Condition but well used. Cost $2300
      in 1985, Blue, Shimano components, Will trade for paint prep or landscape
      labor
      Extra Text Live near LAX. Labor best for me on weekend of 8/11. Other
      stuff available for labor trade including mountain bike, palm pilot V,
      color printer, boys scooter, etc.
      Name Steven
      Phone (310) 410-2517
      eMail loan4u2@...

      Price $80.00
      Ad Text Trek 400 Mens 18 Speed Blue Racing Bike on 19'' Frame. New tires
      on Black wheels, excellent condition. Cost $400 Sacrifice for
      Name Ray
      Phone (310) 793-7949
      eMail rgedert@...

      Price $800.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Colnago Italian racing bike, 54 cm, Full Campagnolo Record 7
      speed, Mavic rims, Look pedals, in xlnt condition, a classic.
      Phone (310) 262-2013
      eMail jurteaga@...

      Price $550.00
      Price Negotiability OBO
      Ad Text Paramount Schwinn, 63 cm, for tall rider 6'3'' to 6'6'', Red,
      Shimano 600 STI 8 speed, Mavic rims, Look pedals, rarely ridden, in mint
      condition.
      Phone (310) 262-2013
      eMail jurteaga@...

      Price $375.00
      Ad Text Bottecchia Italian Racing Bicycle, 58 cm, must sell
      Phone (310) 262-2013
      eMail jurteaga@...

      Product Name: 1997 Specialized Sirrus
      Price: $500 Firm
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 56cm
      Seller: Chris
      From: Fairfield, CT, USA
      E-mail: thomascj25@...
      Details: Clean, low mileage
      Shimano RSX, Profile aero bars, Trek computer: measures=> time, speed,
      average speed, distance
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/bike(264).jpg>

      -------------------------------------

      Product Name: Giordana Spica (road bike
      Price: $400 or best offer
      Condition: Good
      Frame Size: 57 cm
      Seller: Mike
      From: Chapel Hill, NC, USA
      E-mail: mjbryan@...
      Details: A very nice bike, a hand-made Italian frame with a mix of
      components, mostly Ultegra (cranks and derailleures), Continential tires,
      Mavic rims, Campi headset, Profile Stem, Rolls Seat. 8-speed. No pedals.
      Good shape, well maintained by a (former) bike mechanic.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/Giardanaside.jpg>

      Product Name: Centurion w/Ultegra 600
      Price: $500 or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 58cm
      Seller: Casey Cazier
      From: Athens, Ga
      E-mail: caseyc52@...
      Details: Bike built on Centurion frame cro-mo with lugs. bike is white
      with red lugs, chrome fork. Built with complete 1998 ultegra 600 8spd
      components. parts have only 300 miles on them, they have been sitting in
      storage. frame has less than 100 miles on it. assembled by shop mechanic,
      in great shape. good started bike, rain bike, training bike, or good bike
      for all you mountain bikers who need to train on the road. 58cm, like new,
      awesome condition. $500 obo shipped paypal prefered.
      email with questions

      --------------------------------------

      Product Name: Vitus, ,mid '80s
      Price: $ or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 54cm
      Seller: pascal
      From: NYC
      E-mail: pascaltennis@...
      Details: Beautiful,all aluminum silver bike with down shifters. Shimano
      105 derailleur and parts.

      --------------------------------------

      Product Name: Surly Steamroller Fixed G
      Price: $700/split shipping or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame Size: 56 c/t
      Seller: Tyler
      From: Richmond,VA
      E-mail: onecog@...
      Details: Go to www.geocities.com/onecog/surlyad/ for more info. This is a
      steal. Would consider trading for a cross bike of the same size, and
      quality. Let me know. We can split shipping costs.
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/surley(7).jpg>

      --------------------------------------

      Product Name: Frejus - Youth track bike
      Price: $200 Firm
      Condition: Like New
      Frame Size: 47cm
      Seller: Tom Sharp
      From: Batavia, IL
      E-mail: tsharp@...
      Details: Frejus vintage youth track bike in excellent condition. All
      dimensions are reduced on this bike so that it properly fits a smaller
      person proportionately.
      Some dimensions are:
      Wheels are 24 tubulars
      TT 49cm
      ST 47cm
      HB width 38cm
      Stem 7cm
      Crankarm 150cm
      Wheelbase 88cm
      Frame is a steel lugged with a new professionally painted black
      metal-flake coating with clear coat covering. Metal nameplate intact. All
      parts except tires are original. Im unsure when it was made but am
      guessing its about 35 years old.
      Cost - $200 plus shipping
      <http://gallery.consumerreview.com/roadbike/market/pictures/DSCN0212.jpg>

      ---------------------------------------

      Product Name: Stowe Europro Frameset
      Price: $250.00 ship inc. or best offer
      Condition: Excellent
      Frame or Fork Size: 55cm c-c
      Seller: Jeff
      From: Omaha, Ne.
      E-mail: Luedtke3614@...
      Details: Stowe Europro Lugged Tange Prestige Frame and fork with
      Stronglight Headset Used 1 year Frame is in excellent condition with a few
      paint chips that have been touched up with matching paint. For $100.00
      more will inlude a complete shimano 9 speed Dura Ace, Ultegra Ritchey
      parts kit complete and installed minus the wheelset.

      Posted 08/05/01
      Area Anchorage/Eagle River
      Title Raleigh Comp Road Bike Campy/DurAce Comp.
      Description Raleigh Comp Road bike Campy Components DuraAce
      Durailers...ExLit Weight Rims/tires Renolyds 531 Dbl tubing.. ex Mavic
      Comp Tubular rims/tires .. Over $2500 in component upgrades... Rides very
      nice... 10/12 speed
      Price $350 or best
      City anchorage
      Contact Contact Seller below for more Info or to Buy Item
      Name mike Perry
      Telephone 907-227-4629
      E-mail doggarn@...

      Strawberry Saltato 50 cm c-c 50 cm c-c Reynolds 531 $650
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/5146.jpg>

      Miyata Five Twelve 56 cm c-c 56 cm c-c Triple butted splined chromoly $175
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1255.jpg>

      Miyata 414 61 cm c-c 59 cm c-c Miyata Splined Butted chromoly $200
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1232.jpg>

      Steve Rex Cyclocross 58 cm c-c 58 cm c-c Dedacciai $975
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/1183.jpg>

      Marinoni frameset 64 cm c-c 59 cm c-c Columbus SL $300
      <http://www.sellwoodcycle.com/bicycles/5170.jpg>

      shop@...

      1984 Bianchi Super Leggara 58cm. Beautiful condition. All Super record,
      drilled lever, High flange hub, green leather seat w/ copper studs &
      rails. Fiami red label rims. Sacto CA. Rjacob@...,
      916-399-9309

      54cm Tommasinni Super Pretige. SLX tubing.Campy C Record crank, hubs,
      pedals, super record brakes. Campy sew up rims. Custom Cyclart 2 tone gold
      paint w/ original decals. Chromed fork-stays. Mint--new condtion. 0 miles.
      $1500. Hyannis MA. 508-778-6997(d), 508-776-2243(e), polekrates@...

      Land Shark Road Bike 58 cm
      San Jose CA
      and seat post, time pedals, salsa stem, salsa skewers, mavic wheels (front
      is brand new), cinelli bars, brand new continental kevlar bead tires, and
      cat eye computer. Paint job is one of a kind. Asking $650.00 or make a
      reasonable offer.Go to http://www.landsharkbicycles.com/ to find out more
      about these custom bikes.
      Date Posted: 08/07/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Asking Price: $650.00
      Contact: John
      Email: real_scan@...
      Phone: (408) 378-8068

      Lotus road bike
      Houston TX
      lightweight frame, Ukai 700c wheels with Continental tires, chrome fork
      crown and seat stays, Cinelli stem,50cm size
      Date Posted: 08/06/01
      Type: Sports & Recreation
      Location: Houston,tx
      Asking Price: $250.00
      Email: mcjjj@...

      ---------------------------------------

      Many High End Bikes with little OrNO use
      Monmouth Junction NJ
      a collection of older bikes and frames that we are looking to move at very
      resonable prices. Fell free to make a reasonable offer. We have
      Cannondales,Eddy Merckx,Pinarello, , Moser,Paramount,And Carrera to name a
      few. The sizes run from 55-59 cm. Give me a shout, it may be worth the
      trouble. 1 (800)-2-Bikes-1 ask for Jason Or email Questions to
      jasenf@... Make me an offer
      http://www.njfirefighters.com/dennis/roadbikes.htm

      Title of item: Vintage Austro Daimler Vent Noir 58cm DuraAce
      Seller: cycclass
      Starts: Aug-05-01 19:51:23 PDT
      Ends: Aug-08-01 19:51:23 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175522933

      Item Description:

      Austro Daimler 58cm Vent Noir Bicycle in beautiful condition. Original
      condition with all correct 70's era Dura Ace componentry, less pedals.
      Leather handlebar tape and matte black paint with fine gold pinstriping
      make this one of the most beautiful classic road bikes of all time.The
      brake lever hoods are in poor condition and the tires should be replaced
      but other than that, very nice "specimen."

      --------------------------------------

      Title of item: Schwinn Touring Paramount 1972 Campy Phil
      Seller: cycclass
      Starts: Aug-05-01 21:36:06 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 21:36:06 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175580357

      Item Description:

      Schwinn Touring Paramount 1972 Campy Phil

      25 inch Touring Paramount with Campy, Phil, and Suntour components from
      1972. Bike is in fine condition and has the Campy brake option as well as
      internal shift guides! Phil pedals and hubs are in great shape. Repainted
      by Schwinn several years ago, this is one beautiful classic!

      Title of item: Moulton non-collapsible bicycle LA AREAONLY
      Seller: dalinn
      Starts: Aug-05-01 17:19:24 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 17:19:24 PDT
      Price: Currently $85.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175392183

      Item Description:
      LOS ANGELES AREA ONLY. YOU PICK UP! Cash or cashiers check only,
      please.

      Moulton Sturmey Archer 4-speed (!), non-collapsible bicycle. Unusual
      Moulton bicycle with new tires and tubes. Double sprung suspension makes
      for a very smooth ride. Probably from the mid-70s. Excellent (not mint)
      condition. Little paint chips here and there. Notice that its missing an
      air pump that must have come with it originally.

      ---------------------------------------

      Title of item: Peugeot tandem bicycle LA AREA ONLY
      Seller: dalinn
      Starts: Aug-05-01 17:12:17 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 17:12:17 PDT
      Price: Starts at $95.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175387473

      Item Description:
      LOS ANGELES AREA ONLY. YOU PICK UP! Cash or cashiers check only,
      please.

      Peugeot tandem bicycle. Very clean. Needs new seats and handlebar tape
      (tape included). Tires and tubes replaced one year ago. Quality
      manufacturer.

      Title of item: Trek 560 Road Frameset - Reynolds 501 - NR
      Seller: miestner
      Starts: Aug-06-01 10:43:33 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 10:43:33 PDT
      Price: Starts at $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175685294

      Item Description:
      Once upon a time, Trek made quality steel framesets. This is one
      of them. A Trek 560 road frameset made of fully lugged butted Reynolds
      501 chromoly tubing. Seat tube is 59.5 cm c-c and top tube is 57.5 cm
      c-c. . A few dings and scratches in the paint from usage but nothing of
      significance. Metallic charcoal that sparkles in the sunlight with maroon
      decal on seatpost. It has horizontal forged rear dropouts and could be
      used as a fixed gear training bike. Includes headset and bottom bracket.
      Shipping to US only. Buyer pays actual shipping charges via UPS Ground;
      no packing or box charges. Paypal or Billpoint are preferred; will accept
      money order, bank check, or certified check. No personal checks accepted.
      No Reserve.

      Title of item: DeRosa, Classic Racing Bicycle
      Seller: scottderosa
      Starts: Aug-06-01 08:46:08 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 08:46:08 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1,600.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175655184

      Item Description:
      DeRosa Classic Racing Bike.
      This classic road racing bike is famous for being the type of bike
      Eddy Merckx used when he won the Tour de France 5 times.
      Pink, 53 cm. Classic Campy Super Record groupo and hubs. Cinelli bars
      and stem. Super ligura seat. Mavic pedals(Look style). Mavic 280gm sew-up
      rims. 19 lbs. great condition. Still performs with modern bikes

      Title of item: 1999 Rivendell All-Rounder, 53 cm
      Seller: badd97@...
      Starts: Aug-06-01 07:47:32 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 07:47:32 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1,250.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175643156

      Item Description:
      If you have ever dreamed of owning a handbuilt, lugged steel U.S.
      made bike look no further. This is a lifetime ride, for certain. My
      spouse says I have too many bikes so it's got to go!

      1999 Rivendell All-Rounder, Deep Metallic Green with cream highlights. If
      you have never seen a Rivendell you are missing out on some of the most
      beautifully constructed bikes in the world.

      This bike has less than 600 miles, no dents, dings or more than minor
      scratches.
      Parts:
      Rivendell All Rounder frame/ fork (primarily Reynolds 853 tubing)
      Phil Wood hubs & bottom bracket
      Sun Rims, Panaracer tires
      Sugino TRIPLE crank (24x36x46)
      Shimano 105 rear derailuer
      Shimano 8 speed friction bar ends
      Suntour Alpha 5000 front derailuer
      Suntour Superbe brake levers
      Nitto Aero stem
      Nitto Moustache handlebars
      Terry men's Liberator saddle (will include a Brooks leather saddle)
      Silca frame pump, chrome Frame

      You will not regret this purchase. New orders on frames from Rivendell
      run over 12 months and cost nearly $2,400 for frame/ fork!

      Visit www.rivendellbicycles.com for more information on this fabulous
      company.

      Buyer pays $50.00 shipping cost to continental U.S.
      Paypal and Money order C.O.D. accepted.

      Title of item: Classic Road Bike
      Seller: chiwanga
      Starts: Aug-05-01 21:23:11 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 21:23:11 PDT
      Price: Currently $2.84
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175575936

      Item Description:
      Atala frame. Columbus SL Aero tubing. Campagnolo record groupo,
      except for madolo pro titanium brakes, and super record seat post. Mavic
      open 4 CD rims. Brooks pro leather saddle. Pearlized red and white paint.
      A very smooth comfortable ride!
      Measurements are as follows:
      Top Tube cc- 52cm(20 3/4in.)
      Seat Tube cc- 52 cm(20 3/4in.)
      Down Tube cc- 61 cm(24 in.)
      Chain Stay cc- 41 cm(16 1/4in.)
      Seat Stay cc- 51 1/2 cm(20 1/4in.)
      Head tube bearing to bearing- 11 cm(4 1/4in.)
      Wheel- 700 cm
      cc= center to center

      Title of item: Shimano 600 CENTURION Bicycle Road Race Bike
      Seller: surfari
      Starts: Aug-05-01 20:31:25 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 20:31:25 PDT
      Price: Currently $51.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175552407

      Item Description:
      This CENTURION Elite RS Road Race Bike is designed in U.S.A. and
      built in JAPAN with top of the line quality parts. This bike has SHIMANO
      600 derailers with six cluster rear sprocket/ TANG Falcon head parts
      /NITTO stem/ Vetta saddle /NITTO Oympiade handle bars, tape on bars are
      nice and tight and are in great shape /SHIMANO PD T100-R pedals(left pedal
      plastic toe needs to be replaced) /SHIMANO Biopace computer designed
      system 52-42 front sprocket/ ROYAL-S- Breaks with A-GC break Levers /
      ARAYA Japan Gold Rims / FRAME is CR-MO Seamless Tubing TANG-2 Double
      Butted Tubes /Frame size is 53cm from center of crank to center of top
      tube and measures 31 inches from the floor to the top of the top tube. I
      have taken ten pictures to show you that this bike is in excellent shape,
      frame paint is bright and fresh and all parts are very clean. It looks
      like this bike has had very little use and was always stored inside. I
      will also be listing this week a VITUS full Campy Campagnolo Group!
      o, and a Trek Bianchi Road Race bike, along with some vintage Schwinn
      items, so check out our other auctions when you have a chance.Winning
      bidder pays shipping and handling of $38.50 for UPS ground in USA. This
      will be packed with tubes wrap and protectected in bubble wrap to prevent
      any damage during shipping. Sales tax
      applies for California residence (7.5%). To speed up shipping item,You can
      go online at our website at end of acution to pay for your item or
      sign-up at Paypal
      to pay for your items you buy from us. view surfari's other auctions
      or view wildsurfari.com's other auctions

      Title of item: Vintage BRC Bicycle Frameset Canadian 52cm
      Seller: ludi-magister
      Starts: Aug-05-01 18:08:01 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 18:08:01 PDT
      Price: Starts at $20.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175429223

      Item Description:
      Unusual 52cm c-c "BRC" brand (stands for-British
      Columbia...?)"Mach 1 Pro" Double Butted Cro-Moly frameset (with extra
      parts!)Suntour chrome dropouts. See the unusual "wrap-around" stay
      treatment at the seat tube lug.
      Labels on seat tube and headbadge (BRC) are interesting and lead one to
      think that this was distributed by a Canadian bike maker, although the
      bike seems to have been made in Japan. One reads: "West Point Cyclist,
      Est. 1930, Vancouver, BC."
      Comes with:Suntour GT Rear Der. Comp V Front DerSakae Custom Road Champion
      alloy bar,SP stem old "Selle Italia Sprint" Suede Saddle (nice
      condition-no rips or tears)"Cherry" alloy centerpullsgood (replaced)cables
      and housing new handlebar tapeThe brake levers had "idiot levers"
      attached, but were removed.Measurements:seat tube c-c-52cm, Top Tube
      c-c-54cm, Chainstays-43cm, Wheelbase-104 cm
      Condition: Frame is straight. I rode it before I removed some parts and it
      tracks straight. There is a small dent in the middle of the top tube,
      barely noticeable in the picture. The paint leaves much to be desired, and
      is liberally spotted with rust, though not deep. The chrome seems to be in
      good condition, however.

      Shipping and Payment info: I take PayPal, money orders, cashiers checks,
      and personal checks (wait to clear). Your purchase will be wrapped
      carefully and shipped by UPS or USPS, whichever is cheaper for you!
      Insurance is optional.
      Thanks for looking!

      Title of item: Schwinn Paramount Mountain bike
      Seller: geoffreykirby@...
      Starts: Aug-05-01 16:56:04 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 16:56:04 PDT
      Price: Starts at $100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175377572

      Item Description:
      Schwinn Paramount Series 50 PDG (MOS)
      I have set the reserve Low on this bike so it should sell quick. The
      bike is an 18 speed mountain bike, Shimano Deore components, Vetta
      Manganese seat, hyperlite handle bars. I purchased a new bicycle so, take
      advantage of this opportunity to bid on my old schwinn. This is an
      excellent riding mountain bike, can be ridden as is or you could easily
      upgrade the components and have a race ready bike. The bike has several
      scratches on the frame, but no more than you would expect on an older
      bike. also I recently changed my e-mail from GNKCCK@... and never
      received anything but positive feed back so dont be afraid to bid. Good
      luck bidding! also buyer to include $30 for shipping, I prefer paypal you
      will receive bike faster as well if you use paypal! will only ship in the
      US. (I can not figure Out how to add the picture to the ebay site so email
      if you would like them.)

      Title of item: VINTAGE OLMO CAMPAGNOLO BIKE!!GOOD CONDITION!
      Seller: beesone
      Starts: Aug-05-01 15:55:56 PDT
      Ends: Aug-15-01 15:55:56 PDT
      Price: Currently $20.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175346475

      Item Description:
      Here is your chance to bid on a very nice OLMO 55 cm(center of the
      bottom bracket to center of the top tube) bike!I think this bike is from
      the late sixties era,even though the nuovo record rear derailleur says pat
      72.
      This bike features the following parts: TTT" record" stem and
      handlebar,OLMO frameset made by CAMPAGNOLO(engraved on the rear
      dropouts)UNICANITOR leather seat made by CINELLI,pretty cool seat
      tube,with a pivot bolt ,that allows you to put the seat on your favorite
      position,this also made by TTT.
      CAMPAGNOLO '72 nuovo record rear and front derailleurs,shift levers
      ,headset and hubs.
      metal bottle cage,REGINA ORO cassette.Brakes and levers by UNIVERSAL"super
      68" model(probably the year of production of this bike).
      Crankset is a very cool NERVAR( a french brand i think)pedals are
      sheffield sprint 673.
      The color is a very classic and nice orange.The decals are allright.there
      are cracks here and there,and some parts are missing(see pictures)
      There are scratches here and there,nothin major.the baddest one is on the
      rear right arm(dropout to seat tube)paint is till in very conditon.
      .The frameset is stiff and straight.The guy that sold it to me,had it in
      his garage,he just inflated the tires for me,i jumped on and rode away!
      everything will be packed carefully.ill probably use fedex,but im ready to
      switch company on request.To ship it to the states will probably cost
      around 200$ with fedex economic fare (which takes like 5 days to get to
      the states)
      ill accept personal check and international money orders,item will be held
      until those are cleared.i prefer paypal.Please dont bid if u are not
      interested or serious about it.feel free to email me anytime if u have
      questions.My name is Matteo and i can be reached at: cheroketz@...

      a link with pictures will be available soon,till then ill email those on
      request.

      well,GOOD LUCK!!!!

      Title of item: Vintage Benotto Road Bike
      Seller: ghubbar@...
      Starts: Jul-31-01 08:27:08 PDT
      Ends: Aug-07-01 08:27:08 PDT
      Price: Currently $222.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1173340164

      Item Description:
      This is a classic Benotto road bike. This bike was bought new in
      1979 or 1980. From what I have learned about Benottos, I believe this
      bike was made in Italy before he moved his manufacturing to Mexico in the
      early eighties. Everything has Benotto on it, even the rims which have
      the stickers. This bike is not perfect. It's been used, but not abused.
      It has some scratches and the spokes are rusted. They're not stainless.
      That tells you how old it is. It' in the classic Benotto champagne color
      with blue tape on the handles. It has chrome front forks with Benotto
      engraved in them. It's a twelve speed with a Campagnolo Derailer and
      Shimano brakes. It has brake cable eyelets welded to the frame. The rims
      have a "made in Italy" sticker" and the base of the gooseneck has "made in
      Italy". The pedal post has "Benotto, made in Ialy". This is a great
      example of 70's technology that has gone the way of the record players,
      typewriters, and cameras that take film. Restore!
      it, then hang it in the garage, and in a few years take it out for a
      Sunday ride with the bike club and show those kids what it took for real
      bikers to win races; legs, not just technology. This bike is what it is.
      I'm not trying to misrepresent it. Restore it or use it for parts. It
      just needs a little TLC. If you hit me with a thousand super techno bike
      questions, I doubt if I will be able to answer them. Happy bike trails!
      Will accept money order or cashiers check. Buyer pays shipping and
      insurance.

      Title of item: Motobecane Grand Touring
      Seller: alclut
      Starts: Jul-28-01 09:18:39 PDT
      Ends: Aug-07-01 09:18:39 PDT
      Price: Currently $54.28
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1172164329

      Item Description:
      Very low reserve. This is a very nice Grand Touring. There is a
      little oxidation on Al parts, and some small rust spots. It has Suntour
      Shifters, Suntour V-Gt line Derailleurs, Weinmann 610 brakes, Diacomp
      brake handles. This is a
      25 inch bike. Shipping will be $30 plus COD charge of $6. I accept Money
      orders.

      Title of item: 52cm TREK TOURING BICYCLE 531 REYNOLDS
      Seller: rocketmanc2
      Starts: Aug-02-01 23:04:56 PDT
      Ends: Aug-09-01 23:04:56 PDT
      Price: Currently $200.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174468081

      Item Description:
      15 SPEED, SHIMANO CRANK, SACHS HURET FRONT AND REAR MATRIX TITAN T
      RIMS. MALLIARD REAR HUB, NORMANDY FRONT. 3 WATER BOTTLE BRAZE-ONS.
      SHIMANO CANTILEVER BRAKE, SHIMANO 600 DERAILLEUR (MISSING ONE CAP). ADJ.
      REAR DROP-OUTS. BRAZE-ONS FOR RACK/FENDERS, ETC. EXTRA BRAZE-ONS FOR
      LOADED TOURING. UPRIGHT CROSS BIKE STEM, AERO LEVERS, NEW CORK TAPE.
      SELLE SAN MARCO LEATHER SADDLE. BEAUTIFUL METALLIC BLUE PAINT (ORIGINAL).
      DOES HAVE SOME CHIPS IN PAINT, PROBABLY FROM RACK, CARGO, ETC. BIKE IS
      LOW MILEAGE (STORED INSIDE SINCE NEW). EXCELLENT CONDITION FOR AGE!
      (E-MAIL FOR PINPOINT LOCATION OF EACH CHIP, IF NEEDED.) FIXED
      SHIPPING/HANDLING IS $50.00 US - CANADA WILL BE HIGHER (PLEASE E-MAIL FOR
      TOTAL). PAY PAL TRANSACTIONS, PLEASE ADD 3%. THANKS FOR VIEWING AND GOOD
      LUCK BIDDING!

      Title of item: '90's Trek Elance bike bicycle SUPER NICE!!
      Seller: sidewinder49
      Starts: Jul-31-01 20:53:52 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 20:53:52 PDT
      Price: Currently $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1173654919

      Item Description:
      BEAUTIFUL, VERY NEAR MINT condition Trek Elance 400 series road
      bike, in a men's 22.5" (56/57cm) frame (best suitable for riders 5'7" to
      5'11"). 15-speeds with minimal flaws (maybe two or three real tiny chips)
      to factory metal flake paint, which sparkles for real!. Fancy lugged frame
      (see photos below) is made from Reynolds 531 tubing. Loaded with high
      quality equipment including: Maillard quick-release hubs, 700c aluminum
      alloy rims with grommets, new condition 700c x 25 Specialized "Touring II"
      sew-up tires, Sakae Custom aluminum handlebars, Shimano Light Action
      shifting/derailleur system, Blackburn rack, and 2 water bottle mounts. An
      exceptional value, in a bike that rides like a dream! Compare quality to
      Schwinn, Bianchi, Motobecane, Peugeot, Cannondale or other fine road bikes
      of the same era. It CAN be yours for only $220.00 including shipping
      (using Buy It Now), OR simply place your best bid on this quality item.
      Check my feedback.... I make extra efforts to offer q!
      uality bikes at reasonable prices.... If "Buy It Now" is not used,
      winning bidder to pay fixed shipping cost of $40.00 which includes
      professional packaging. Payment accepted through Billpoint, and money
      order only. If payment is not received within 7 days of auction close,
      item will be relisted and negative feedback given to non-paying bidder.
      VERY reasonable reserve! (Shipping within contiguous 48 states only!)
      Remember: On this item, use "Buy It Now" with your credit card, and
      shipping cost is included!! Please email all questions prior to bidding!
      On Aug-05-01 at 09:06:05 PDT, seller added the following information:
      Please note: Seller has been called out of town from 8/5 to 8/12/01.
      Winning bidder will be contacted on 8/13. Appropriate time will be added
      for submission of payment due to this change. Thanks!

      Title of item: 23" Raleigh International frame
      Seller: mceowen@...
      Starts: Aug-03-01 21:23:16 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 21:23:16 PDT
      Price: Currently $50.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174767344

      Item Description:
      23-inch (59cm center to top) Raleigh International frame and fork
      with a Campagnolo Record headset: As you probably know, one of the most
      respected and sought-after vintage bicycles is the Raleigh International.
      While not the top-of-the-line back in the '70s, the International is one
      of Raleigh's most enduring offerings due to its fantastic ride qualities.
      Comfortable but still quick and sporty, the International is one of the
      inspirations for today's Rivendell frames. This Raleigh International was
      made in the early 1970s. As the photos show all Raliegh markings
      (including the headbadge) have been removed and the frame spray painted.
      That fact will clearly diminish it's value to collectors some but it's
      still got that great International ride. Besides, anybody familar with
      vintage bikes will recognize it instantly. The paint itself is an unusual
      finish -- even for a spray can job -- since it's Krylon's "hammered
      finish." OK, that's slightly weird but it looks cool. Also, n!
      ote the finish has a few runs and such to it. It's presentable but just
      barely. Like all Internationals this frame is built with Reynolds 531
      tubing. The Nervex head lugs, fork crown, stays and fork blades are all
      chrome plated. There is some flaking and chipping in the chrome. So yes,
      cosmetically this frame is somewhat challenged -- not quite "butt ugly"
      but it does have "character." If you're a RIDER, though, don't let that
      stop you. This is still a SWEET frame -- a great ride! If you're looking
      to build a fixed gear or single-speed bike you can't do much better since
      this frame has horizontal dropouts, narrow (120mm) rear spacing and
      minimal braze-ons (it does NOT have downtube shifter bosses -- that means
      nice clean lines on a fixed gear). This frame is ideal for someone looking
      to do a total restoration or just somebody who wants a classic, vintage
      ride and is not too particular about appearance. Again, this would make a
      PERFECT fixed gear. Please note, this frame has !
      Campagnolo dropouts and a Campagnolo Record headset installed. I've set a
      very reasonable reserve for this classic frame. Shipping is just $25 in
      the U.S. 48. Sorry, I don't do Paypal or Billpoint -- money orders or
      cashier's checks only please.
      On Aug-04-01 at 05:53:50 PDT, seller added the following information:
      Since this bike originally came with 27-inch wheels you probably will have
      to use a drop bolt to make the front brake reach a 700c rim. I can supply
      this bolt if you need one.

      Title of item: Vintage Peugeot PX10 MINT IN BOX MIB NOS
      Seller: auctionaction4u
      Starts: Aug-03-01 18:23:55 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 18:23:55 PDT
      Price: Currently $465.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174691322

      Item Description:
      * * * * * * * * THE ONE ...
      THE ONLY ...
      PEUGEOT ...
      PX10E * * * * * * * *
      VINTAGE, EARLY 1970'S

      FROM LARGE COLLECTION OF VINTAGE RACING BICYCLES THAT HAVE BEEN SOLD FROM
      OUR AREA, ON LINE, IN PAST WEEKS. THIS WAS THE ONLY PX10.

      I OPENED SEALED - STAPLED BOX, CAREFULLY UNWRAPPED BROWN PAPER ON THE
      FRAME (WHICH I HAVE SAVED) EXAMINED THE BIKE FROM END TO END. IT IS
      MINT AND BLEMISH FREE. ALL PARTS RETAIN FACTORY LUSTER AND SHINE. CYCLE
      WAS STORED IN A CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE ENVIROMENT
      MINT IN BOX .. NEW OLD STOCK .. PEUGEOT PX10E

      FRAME & FORKS: 21 INCH W/31 INCH STAND-OVER HEIGHT 531 REYNOLDS
      W/NERVEX PRO LUGS / SIMPLEX REAR DROP OUTS
      SERIAL # 2313590, ON ALUMINUM TAG ON BOTTOM BRACKET

      CRANK & RING GEARS:
      STRONGLIGHT 45-52 T W/170MM ARMS

      HEADSET: STRONGLIGHT COMPETITION

      HANDLEBARS & STEM:
      PIVTO ? STILL WRAPPED IN BROWN PAPER, I CAN SEE THEY ARE WRAPPED IN BLACK
      TAPE.

      HUBS:
      NORMANDY LUXE COMPETITION W/SIMPLEX QUICK RELEASE

      WHEELS:
      MAVIC MONTELERY CHAMPIONNAT DU MONDE

      TIRES:
      HUTCHINSON CORSA-LEGGERO-MILANO (HOLDING AIR, NO CRACKS)

      BRAKES:
      MAFAC RACER W/LEVERS & HOODS

      SHIFTING GROUP:
      SIMPLEX PRESTIGE REAR, MARKED S.G.D.G. # 1 72, ON CHAIN GUIDE

      FRAME PUMP:
      AD-HOC

      SEALED IN PLASTIC BAGS:
      BROOKS PROFESSIONAL SADDLE - SIMPLEX SEATPOST - LYOTARD PEDALS -
      CHRISTOPHIE TOE CLIPS W/LA PIZE STRAPS - FACTORY T-SHIRT SIZE M - WATER
      BOTTLE W/TA CAGE - AND OF COURSE .... THE MAFAC TOOL KIT
      THIS IS A WONDERFUL BIKE, A RARE CHANCE TO OBTAIN, AND BELONGS IN THE
      PROPER COLLECTION
      THE SHIPPING & PACKING WILL BE FREE OF CHARGE .... IN THE LOWER 48
      STATES
      I'VE SOLD NEAR 300 VINTAGE BICYCLES AND IT WILL BE PACKED VERY WELL ...
      WITH SOFT FOAM

      THANKS FOR VIEWING & ANY BIDS NO RESERVE PAYPAL ACCEPTED

      Title of item: 1976 PARAMOUNT TRACK BIKE EXCELLENT CONDITION
      Seller: vistacourt
      Starts: Aug-01-01 13:54:33 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 13:54:33 PDT
      Price: Currently $577.89
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1173831541

      Item Description:
      Paramount Track Bike
      ***
      60cm Paramount track bike built
      in February of 1976. This bike is in particularly good shape. The paint
      is great, chrome is perfect, and the decals are perfect. Built with
      Reynolds 531 tubing, Campagnolo track fork ends, and fancy lugs that I
      believe were made by nervex. The top tube is 58cm in length. No dents, no
      dings, no rust, and no bends. Campagnolo groupset includes campy 36 hole
      high flange track hubs laced to AVA rims. Campy 2 bolt seatpost. Campy
      165mm pista cranks with a campy 48 tooth track chainring. Campy track
      chainring fixing bolts. Campy track lockring, Campy track bottom bracket.
      Lastly a Campy Record headset. The stem is an old logo Cinelli 2a track
      stem and the bars are old logo Cinelli track. The front tyre is a Clement
      230 Servizio Pista, and the rear is also a Clement 230. They are both
      mounted and hold air. The glue can be scraped but as you know real track
      riders have no use for brakes so the glue is of no i!
      mportance on the sidewall of the rim. There is allocation for brakes if
      required for recreatinal road use. Bar tape is Tressoplast and there are
      rubber cinelli barplugs (not the cheapo plastic ones). The seat is a
      cinelli Unicanitor track saddle. This bike has all the top notch
      components of the time. Unfortunately I need to employ a reserve on this
      auction of $750 because of the value of this bike. I could part it out for
      more than that but I want to keep it together. Please E-mail me with any
      questions you might have. Good luck, and thanks for looking.....

      Title of item: Vintage Mondia Road Frame 56CM Awesome
      Seller: randrand
      Starts: Aug-01-01 22:16:59 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 22:16:59 PDT
      Price: Currently $123.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174054620

      Item Description:
      Vintage MONDIA Road Frame Set
      This is really an Awesome frame set
      All Reynolds 531 double butted steel frame & fork
      Beautiful, Hand brazed and filed, old school lugs with elegant "cutouts"
      Factory, handpainted "Double Box" pin striping
      Frame is in very good condition, warm gold color with original decals
      New 531 decals with a very cool NOS Campy globe decal
      Your frame will be carefully boxed and shipped insured to anywhere in the
      continental
      USA, for only $18.I accept cashiers checks or pay over the net by PayPal
      for faster service.

      I was going to build this up with new old stock campy NR, however I have a
      house full of bikes and some gotta go. Somewhere over the last 20-25 years
      the headbadge went south, however Mondia head badges are nothing to rave
      about.Tange headset is included, the BB is not.Check my feedback, many
      happy clients, bid with confidence.Thanks for looking. Rand.

      Title of item: Reynolds 531 Trek Elance 400 Road Frame 56cm
      Seller: bitteral
      Starts: Aug-04-01 18:32:56 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 18:32:56 PDT
      Price: Currently $42.58
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175030549

      Item Description:
      Seat tube is 56 cm center to center. Top tube is 56.5 cm center
      to center. This lugged and brazed frame is in great condition. Bike has
      about 1000 miles total on it. Tubing is Reynolds 531 butted steel. I am
      the second owner and put about 700 on it. The original owner hardly rode
      it and kept in stored in a garage. It comes with Shimano brake levers,
      Profile H2O 120mm stem (90 degree), headset, brake calipers, seatpost,
      Nashbar anatomic saddle, Sakae SX crank, chain, Shimano front and rear
      derailleurs, Shimano downtube index shifters. All it needs is wheels and
      cassette, bar tape, cables and pedals. Rear spacing is 126mm. Bike was a
      6 speed. The paint is royal blue metallic, all original and in great
      condition.
      Payment through Paypal preferred. Money order also accepted.
      Will ship via UPS. Buyer pays $25 packing/shipping.

      Title of item: Gitane Pro Frame Plus, Campy, Stronglight, 58
      Seller: joeb-z
      Starts: Aug-02-01 20:14:46 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 20:14:46 PDT
      Price: Currently $51.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174419046

      Item Description:
      Gitane Pro Frame and Fork plus some key parts. 58.5 cm c-c seat
      tube and top tube. Frame is constructed of Reynolds 531 Tubing throughout.
      Nice longpoint lugs. Unusual "spaceframe" rear vertical dropouts take
      either Campagnolo or Huret derailleur and Huret front fork ends. Braze-on
      shifter bosses, brake cable guides and downtube water bottle boss. I have
      included all the difficult French size parts to get the project started:
      Stronglight bottom bracket, Edco (Swiss) Competition headset (one of the
      finest ever made), Weyless seat post (trimmed a bit short). Campagnolo
      Nuevo Record shifters and a Campagnolo downtube guide. This frame has
      been repainted and there is some rust on the chrome. One dollar to start
      and NO RESERVE. $20 Shipping. Please see my other bicycle related
      auctions.

      Title of item: Early 1970s Masi Gran Criterium
      Seller: planetxxx
      Starts: Aug-05-01 10:32:14 PDT
      Ends: Aug-12-01 10:32:14 PDT
      Price: Starts at $1,100.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1175216947

      Item Description:
      Italian-made Masi Gran Criterium, perhaps from 1970 or 1971.
      Serial number M54.

      According to several "Masi experts" I spoke with, the serial number is
      that of a frame made in Italy and the fork crown identifies it as one made
      in the early 1970s. I know nothing of its history or the previous
      owner(s). By the looks of it, it was well cared for and its parts
      regularly updated. A previous owner apparently had it refinished (Masi
      metallic tomato orange) and in all likelihood, added double water bottle
      mounts, toptube cable guides and at least one of the two pump pegsone is
      at the seat cluster, the other is on the back of the headtube. I saw a
      frame of the same era in Italy several years ago and it was identical
      except for those additions. I was told that it is possible, but unlikely,
      that the owner custom ordered the bike with those add-ons. The frame is a
      size 54, measured center to center. The tubing is unknown. Masi used a
      variety of tubing. The "experts" thought it might be Reynolds 531.

      The impressive component selection includes: Campagnolo Nuovo Record (Pat.
      72) rear derailleur and NR front derailleur, headset and brake calipers.
      Super Record 170 cranks and 52/42 chainrings, shift levers, track pedals,
      seatpost and brake levers. The gum hoods are NOS and are in good shape
      with no tares (I added those, a second set, still in the bag in perfect
      condtios will be included). An O.M.A.S. (probably titanium) bottom
      bracket. A Cinelli Unicantor saddle with alloy rails. Size 40 Cinelli Giro
      dItalia handlebars and a 110 Cinelli stem. The bars and stem have the
      old-style logos. The wheels are built with high-flange Campagnolo Nuovo
      Record hubs, Nisi Model 290 rims and 36 double-butted spokes. The
      freewheel is a Regina 6-speed (12-20). Tires are: one vintage Gommitalia
      Pairgi Roubaix S.C. and one new Clement Pairs-Roubaix. All parts are in
      very good to excellent condition.

      Also will toss in a set of near perfect 36H wheels with Mavic GP4 rims and
      Super Record hubs, NOS downtube shifters still in plastic bag and several
      rolls of cloth handlebar tape.

      The bike rides like a dream. Of all the bikes Ive owned, this one rides
      the bestso smooth. I rode it fairly regularly the first year I had it, but
      havent touched it for more than four years. Its actually just a tad small.

      The only negative the bike has is that there is a small chip in the paint
      behind the right shift lever. There also is a bit of rust about two inches
      long and a quarter of an inch wide bubbling up under the paint on the
      toptube. I lived in a very dry climate, so neither has worsened in the six
      years since I bought it. Another refinish, however, might be in order.

      If you have any questions please e-mail me at michael@....
      I can send other pictures.

      Title of item: 58cm Schwinn Paramount frame/fork Waterford
      Seller: mceowen@...
      Starts: Aug-03-01 20:55:47 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 20:55:47 PDT
      Price: Currently $102.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174758985

      Item Description:
      Schwinn Paramounts have always been regarded as one of the highest
      quality, best riding bicycles around -- clearly top-of-the-line. This 58cm
      road racing Paramount (measured center of BB to top of seat tube) is from
      the early '80s (1984 to be exact) when the famous Waterford frame shop was
      making the Paramounts. If you want a classic, traditional frame you can't
      do much better than this one. This bright red frame features lugged
      construction and Columbus tubing. It has brazed-on cable guides and bosses
      for downtube shifters (or mount cable guides for your STI shifters there).
      Top tube measures 57cm (center to center). Frame has horizontal dropouts
      in case you're looking to make a fixed gear. Dropouts are chrome plated.
      Rear spacing is 126mm. Overall this frame is in Excellent-minus condition
      -- Functionally it's perfect but the paint does have some chips here and
      there. Still plenty presentable, though. You just don't often find quality
      construction like this frame -- Look !
      no farther than the diamond "re-inforcement" details behind the water
      bottle cage fittings or the rear brake bridge to see the level of
      attention this frame displays. This is very classy bike frame. Includes
      matching fork. I've set a very reasonable reserve for a frame of this
      quality and performance. Shipping will run $25 in the U.S. 48. Sorry I
      don't do Paypal or Billpoint. Money orders or cashier's checks only.

      Title of item: New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Seller: bensbike
      Starts: Aug-03-01 14:08:49 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 14:08:49 PDT
      Price: Currently $255.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174603191

      Item Description:
      New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Description Brand New Never Built 1999 Schwinn Paramount 48cm
      Frame. THE FRAME IS MADE IN THE U.S AND IS TOP NOTCH IN QUALITY!! The
      Frame measures 48cm FROM THE CENTER OF THE BB TO THE TOP EDGE OF THE TOP
      TUBE. The top tube measures 51CM FROM CENTER TO CENTER. The Frame is made
      with REYNOLDS 853 TUBING.The paint is in Mint condition AND LOOKS VERY
      SHARP!! THIS FRAME WOULD MAKE A GREAT RACE BIKE. WE SHIP FED EX ONLY!!

      Title of item: PARAMOUNT - Schwinn 1989/90 Waterford made
      Seller: lshinesiii@...
      Starts: Aug-03-01 11:45:36 PDT
      Ends: Aug-13-01 11:45:36 PDT
      Price: Currently $127.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174560526

      Item Description:
      This classic frame was made in 1989 - it was built-up in 1990 for
      me. 54cm center to top; 128 rear (7spd). Custom at the time charcoal
      gray (metalic)paint is "deep"; the included Silca pump w/ metal Campy head
      is painted to match. It was my "Sunday" rider, and has less than 500 miles
      on it!!! The orig. Campy Athena bb(w/ extra new bearings), Stronglight
      roller-bearing headset, and a Paramount cage and bottle are included.
      This frame was made in the Waterford factory, is Columbus SLX (I was told
      at the time of purchase), and is a really great ride. Tight handling,
      solid in curves, but, like the Waterfords today, comfortable all day; day
      after day! It's in excellent condition - a few small scratches, but
      nothing obvious. Never raced, or crashed; has been stored inside always.
      The only reason I'm selling it is that I've been "Rivendellized" - and now
      ride a taller frame. This is a great ride, at less than 1/2 of the price
      of a new Waterford. A great ride, a great pri!
      ce - don't let it go!

      THe successful bidder will need to add $30. for shipping - I'll pay all
      extra. I'll pack it up so that it will be safer than when it originally
      came to the bike shop! I'll accept cashiers checks, US Postal money
      orders, and, if I can get it to work - the ebay pay plan...I'm working on
      it. I'm also working on geting these pictures to work. Email me if they
      don't show on your browser

      Title of item: New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Seller: bensbike
      Starts: Aug-03-01 13:24:23 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 13:24:23 PDT
      Price: Currently $150.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174590032

      Item Description:
      New Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame USA Made!!
      Description
      Brand New Never Built 1999
      Schwinn Paramount 48cm Frame and Fork.THE FRAME AND FROK ARE ~U.S. MADE ~
      AND ARE TOP NOTCH IN QUALITY. The Frame measures 48cm FROM THE CENTER OF
      THE BB TO THE TOP EDGE OF THE TOP TUBE. The top tube measures 51CM FROM
      CENTER TO CENTER. The Frame is made with REYNOLDS 853 TUBING.The paint is
      in near Mint condition AND LOOKS VERY SHARP!! THIS FRAME NORMALLY RETAILS
      AT ABOUT 1000.00.

      Title of item: Paramount Series 5 Road Bike
      Seller: milodish
      Starts: Aug-04-01 14:45:42 PDT
      Ends: Aug-11-01 14:45:42 PDT
      Price: Starts at $175.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174943631

      Item Description:
      58 cm frame in excellent condition. Superbly crafted Paramount
      Design Group oversized lugged steel/chromemoly frame. White w/ grey
      slatter paint. 7 speed Shimano 105 group with some Ultegra parts as well.
      All shifting is hyperglide indexed Extra rear wheel included. This is an
      excellent bike for winter work outs, fixed gear training or a second bike.
      Slight rust on lugs. Pedals not included

      Title of item: CAMPAGNOLO /TORELLI
      Seller: jimmiemlove@...
      Starts: Aug-03-01 15:27:58 PDT
      Ends: Aug-10-01 15:27:58 PDT
      Price: Starts at $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174625040

      Item Description:
      This is a 57 cm lugged frame made with Columbus tubing
      Made In Italy.I have owned this frame since it was new
      and it has never been wrecked.It is a tight frame very stiff but could use
      a new paint job.It has a high end
      campy head set and a fairly new campy bottom bracket.You could build this
      up and ride.

      Title of item: Pogliaghi Campagnolo Group Colnago Headband
      Seller: gpdavis1@...
      Starts: Aug-04-01 14:48:30 PDT
      Ends: Aug-14-01 14:48:30 PDT
      Price: Currently $25.00
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1174944648

      Item Description:
      56cm Pogliaghi with full Campy Athena group and Colnago headband
      (at no extra charge). This beautiful example of Italian workmanship is a
      fully lugged Columbus SLX frameset which measures 56cm x 56cm (c-to-c) and
      is equipped with a full Athena group with the calipers updated to Veloce.
      Chainrings are 52/42. Rear is 12/24. Crankarms are 170. Wheels are 32
      spoke Campy Ypsilon in wonderful condition with new Specialized
      Flak-Jacket Kevlar tires and tubes. I am unable to stretch my short legged
      body onto this 56cm frame so am building up a 53cm Lemond, which is also a
      lugged SLX frameset made by Scapin of Italy (both framesets are '88).
      Nothing is so pleasing to ride as a lugged steel frame. The Pogliaghi has
      a beautiful chrome fork and rear triangle. Some scratches due to age, but
      no dents or dings and never crashed. Triple T stem and bar. New bar tape.
      Please give this beautiful bike a new home and wear the Colnago headband
      in good health. Will be professionally boxed/shipped!
      by my local bike shop. $35 shipping in the lower 48. Sorry, but does not
      include pedals. Thanks.

      Title of item: NOS Fiorelli Italian bicycle frame & fork
      Seller: candide08
      Starts: Aug-01-01 09:23:17 PDT
      Ends: Aug-08-01 09:23:17 PDT
      Price: Currently $127.50
      To bid on the item, go to:
      http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1173753601

      Item Description:

      NOS Fiorelli Italian bicycle frame & fork

      This auction is for a new old-stock 1970's "Fiorelli" frame & fork in mint
      condition. It is a Fiorelli/Coppi -- Coppi frames were made by Fiorelli
      and the fork has the Coppi "C" engraved in the crown, as such it is
      somewhat rare. The frame size is 56cm as stamped on the bottom bracket, it
      has Campagnolo dropouts, tubing is Columbus Aelle.

      The frame is hand brazed and lugged - with small heart cutouts in the lugs
      (filled with yellow to match the Fiorelli decals). This detail even
      follows to
      the gusset cutouts on the brake bridge and under the bottom bracket (see
      photos). The fork is 100% chromed - including the steerer tube. The
      "Tour de France Super" stickers on the front of the top tubeare somewhat
      dried and cracked, the Columbus sticker has a little tear in it - but the
      "Fiorelli" decals (on the seat & down tubes), the headtube "badge" decal
      and decals on the seat tube are all fine. Fiorelli made a lot of
      bicycles and this had to be near the top of their line at the time it was
      made.

      The frame is in MINT condition with no dings and only 2 very minor
      scratches - one near the right hand shifter bos<br/><br/>(Message over 64 KB, truncated)