MB-1 F/F

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Not mine ... contact Ray.

      ----------------

      Bridgestone MB-1 frame 15.5 in - $150

      Reply to: RayVarella@...
      Date: Sun Sep 1 10:43:17 2002

      Bridgestone MB-1 frame with suspension fork 1992 pearl white Frame, fork
      and headset, good condition. Other ways to contact poster:Ray
      707-642-5760it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
      commercial intereststhis is in or around Vallejo
    • stephen michael cummings
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        I am a member of a group of kids who recycle bikes for inner city kids
        under the name of "free ride." We recently came into a nice 62ish dawes
        raod bike, very vintage in pretty good condition. We decided rather than
        give it away, we will sell it to benefit the organization. Im wondering if
        anybody has an idea of what a Daws frame is worth in fairly good
        condition, and what the best way of going about selling it is? Ebay, and
        just let the market take hold of it? Could somebody give me an idea of
        what the frame would be worth to a collector? I can come up with pics if
        this is essential. thanks in advance.

        ...steevo

        i am here to see tomorrow and am here to breathe today