Urago, track, red, pics, 57cm, $600, (craigslist / Albuquerque)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Urago, track, red, pics, 57cm, $600, (craigslist / Albuquerque)

      lugged vintage 57cm urago track bike - $600 (knob hill)

      Reply to: sale-740895134@...
      Date: 2008-07-02, 6:32PM MDT

      57cm urago lugged french track bike, original paint w/chrome fork. slight rust
      on top tube from old owner putting tape on to prtoect it from dings.
      lugged steel frame and fork, campagnolo headset, shimano bottom bracket,
      shimano 105 cranks with no-name chainring, atom pedals with christophe toe
      clips and leather christophe straps, no-name stem and track drop bars, wheelset
      is tubular with new conti tires, ava rims laced to exeltoo super competition
      hubs (110 spacing on rear). old windsor leather saddle with a scrape/cut on
      edge... still ridable.
      this is a beautiful old bike that is just barely too big for me... seriously...
      i wish it fit better. my loss is your gain.

      Location: knob hill

      http://albuquerque.craigslist.org/bik/740895134.html