Late '80s?, Schwinn Voyageur, grey, pics, 21", $100, (craigslist / Colorado Springs)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Late '80s?, Schwinn Voyageur, grey, pics, 21", $100, (craigslist / Colorado
      Springs)

      Schwinn Voyageur tour bicycle - $100 (so colo springs)

      Reply to: sale-740976549@...
      Date: 2008-07-02, 7:58PM MDT

      21 gear, 21 in., tour bicycle. Been in storage so could probably use a tune up.
      Last I used, it was a great riding bicycle - has less than 45 miles of usage
      too. Gear shift is at end of handle bars. I really like the bike, but not
      suitable for me anymore.

      Location: so colo springs

      http://cosprings.craigslist.org/bik/740976549.html