Santana, Moda, MTB, orange, pics, 21", (craigslist / San Francisco)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2008
      Santana, Moda, MTB, orange, pics, 21", (craigslist / San Francisco)

      Vintage SANTANA MODA mountain bike

      Reply to: sale-740672165@...
      Date: 2008-07-02, 1:59PM PDT

      VINTAGE SANTANA MODA Very rare #34 of 500 produced. Columbus Max OR Nivacrom
      oval steel tubing. Flawless Fillet brazed Frame, Phil wood bottom bracket.
      Bontregger ti handle bars, Ibis ti stem, flight saddle, mavic hubs/wheels,
      Suntor XCpro components, Amp front suspension, Cooks Bro cranks, Avid Brakes,
      Ti seat post, Size( 29" from ground to base of top tube, 21" from seat post to
      neck) I bought the frame in 1989, and had it hanging on my wall as art for many
      years before building it up. Excellent condition( only a couple of enamel
      chips, no dents or collisions) One of the best mountain bikes in the world
      produced by Santana tandem cycles in the late 80's.
      Model Year: 1989 Frame Material: Steel
      Frame Size: 19 inches

      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/bik/740672165.html