Early '80s, Schwinn, Voyageur, 11.8, chrome, pics, 24", $300, (craigslist / Houston)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2008
      Early '80s, Schwinn, Voyageur, 11.8, chrome, pics, 24", $300, (craigslist /
      Houston)

      Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 Road Bike - $300 - $300 (Old Town Katy (West Houston))

      Reply to: sale-739646648@...
      Date: 2008-07-01, 6:26PM CDT

      "RARE Time Capsule". This is a very rare classic Schwinn Road Bike. 12-speed
      Schwinn Voyageur 11.8 road bike. 24" frame. The bike is fully chromed in color.
      I am the original owner of this bike. This was my race bike in college. The
      bike has been kept in my home (not the garage or attic) ever since. The only
      components that have been replaced are the tires and tubs, plastic cable guides
      and rubber level covers. Everything else is 100% original including the saddle.

      Components include: Dia-Compe Brakes and levers, Shimano Altus LT Groupo, 170
      mm Shimano Super Max Crank Set, Araya Rims, Shimano "Quick Release" Hubs, 4130
      Double Butted Chrome-Moly Frame, Rhodes "Hand-Laced" Leather Handle Bar Wraps
      and chrome strap pedals.

      The bike is still very road worthy or would make an excellent addition for any
      collector. You will not find another one like this in this condition. The only
      blemishes on the bike are sections of the chrome paint that show signs of minor
      deterioration due to attrition i.e. time.

      Contact Benjamin @ 281-796-1490 cell anytime.

      Location: Old Town Katy (West Houston)

      http://houston.craigslist.org/bik/739646648.html