Ron Stout, salmon/black, pics, 61cm, $1200, (craigslist / Salt Lake City)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      Ron Stout, salmon/black, pics, 61cm, $1200, (craigslist / Salt Lake City)

      Vintage "Ron Stout" Road Bike - 61cm - $1200 (Park City)

      Reply to: sale-738154048@...
      Date: 2008-06-30, 1:24PM MDT

      I'm selling my custom built "Ron Stout" bike. Ron Stout was a custom builder of
      top end racing bicycles in the Salt Lake area in the 80's and 90's, and had a
      shop up on Highland Blvd. He no longer makes frames, so this is a truly rare
      bike. This bike has his trademark "wishbone" seatstays.(see photo) The frame is
      a 61cm, center to top. The bike comes with a full Shimano Dura-Ace gruppo,
      except brakes. Those are white Suntour Royal Gran Compes. Currently the bike
      has sew-ups tires on it, but would swap them out for high pressure clinchers if
      that is what you would prefer. I can be reached at 435-602-0167. Thanks for
      looking.

      Location: Park City

      http://saltlakecity.craigslist.org/bik/738154048.html